Hey guys
Thread Closed 

Hey guys, I am Jeff. My rs username is Lazerith_X, and I am currently a sophomore in college. I am majoring in Earth Sciences Secondary Education, and I currently have a 3.51 overall GPA. I am 19 years old (20 in February) and live in Colorado (USA). I am very indecisive.

I have been playing runescape since I was in 7th grade (August 2004), but on many different accounts. If I would have stuck to one, I would probably be maxed by now. My total level is 2230, and at the time of this post, I am going for 99 smithing. My reasoning for joining this clan is to have a new social start to runescape due to losing contact with all my friends over the last several months/years, and skilling is a lot more fun when you have someone to talk to.

Like i said before, my occupation is a college student. My hobbies consist of video games, pokemon trading card game, and spending time with my girlfriend. My game systems include: Playstation 3, Playstation 2, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS, and I have access to an NES, SNES, and Xbox 360. My favorite game series are The Legend of Zelda, and Final Fantasy. My favorite indie games are Cave Story, Super Meat Boy, and The Binding of Isaac. My favorite fighting game is Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.

As for movies and tv... I'm not a big movie person... But my favorite tv shows are south park, family guy, robot chicken, futurama, american dad, and avatar: the last airbender.

Nice to meet you guys =]
Hey Jeff smile just saw your at edge attempting to screenie "S R L <3" haha!

Welcome, hope get to see more of you, should pop into cc and irc sometime.
Haha nice Yahoo

I'll add you. Would you like to do the same and give me a little information about the clan?
Welcome Jeff! Nice introduction, I'm sure you'll fit right into Surreal. Biggrin
[Image: bronaghmotm.png]

[Image: 4variation.jpg]

Sure Jeff smile will be glad to add you, please ask me anything! Even though I'm a newbie as well, I'll do my best to help you out
[Image: hello-hi-126.gif]
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

Hey Jeff smile Welcome to Surreal. You've got more gaming systems than me... so scary xD I was so proud of having four! Have a great stay here and make yourself right at home. Look forward to talking to you soon Biggrin
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hiya Jeff and welcome to Surreal, hope you enjoy it here and if you need any help just ask smile
Hey and welcome. smile
Welcome to Surreal Jeff! Great clan choice you made <3...Hope to see you around!
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi guys Disco 7 4,085 2015-02-28 09:47:36
Last Post: Jos
  Hi guys Syzygy Sigil 9 5,528 2015-01-31 07:14:05
Last Post: Jace
  Hey Guys!:) Stars Fault 19 9,638 2014-06-10 23:10:23
Last Post: Stars Fault
  Hey Guys rpic95 12 6,290 2014-01-05 03:00:20
Last Post: Blur
  Hey Guys! Drew Koskey 18 9,325 2013-11-29 04:35:41