Hey there!
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Saltie
Real-life name/nickname: Ken
Describe yourself in one word: Dedicated

What made you start playing runescape: I was at my friend's house in 4th grade (2004). My friend's older brother was playing, so me and my friend shared an account (the one I'm using still). We both quit in 2007, but I came back in 2010.
Favorite Movie: Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Other language(s): Tiny bits of spanish
Hobbies/talents: Hockey, cross-country, playing PC games
Welcome to the forums Ken smile Hope you enjoy your stay here with us! Biggrin
Heya Ken Biggrin Welcome to Surreal!
[Image: bronaghmotm.png]

[Image: 4variation.jpg]

Hey and welcome! smile
Thanks guys smile
Welcome to the clan! I'm Tyler, and I just joined last week. Nice to meet you, hopefully I'll see you around! smile
Welcome to Surreal, Ken, enjoy your stay! smile I ran CC in high school, good to see someone else enjoying the sport.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
aloha
[Image: walterc69.png][Image: walterc69.png]
[Image: wo-bu-shi.png][Image: walterc69.png]
[Image: walterc69.png][Image: wo-bu-shi.png]
[Image: hello-hi-05.gif]
Nice to see you
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

Hello and welcome to Surreal!!! Hope you have the holy hand grenade of Antioch lol

(love monty python!)
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!