Rich is here
Thread Closed 

Greetings Surreal Clan Bye

I'm Rich (obviously), I'm twenty years old from the sunny side of England - Essex. My name in real life is reflected by both my account and RuneScape user names (my in-game display name is also RichEdmonds). Describe myself in one word? Fun! I started playing RuneScape back in 2007 I believe, my friends began playing it at school and I quickly followed suit. Since then I have been an on-off player returning and leaving for breaks. Last month I came back to the game after a good year break and I am dedicated in sticking to my character.

In real life, I maintain a full time job as a technician at an SEO agency in London. I commute daily, and the majority of my free time is spent diving into code, playing around in the terminal, supporting online forums with technical knowledge, and of course - playing RuneScape. I used to play football a good few years ago at Sunday league but have since neglected the entire sport. As I was joining the British army two years ago I enjoy keeping fit and going out for long walks. Music is my life. Side note: Snatch is my favourite movie.
Kind regards,
Richard Edmonds

[Image: RichEdmonds.png][Image: RichEdmonds.png]
Welcome to Surreal, Rich!

Great to hear you've returned to RuneScape with greater dedication to stick to your account. I wish you all the best with your future endeavours. Feel free to hang around our forums, IRC and clan chat. We'd be happy to have you around as a Guest/Friend whilst you train. smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Hiya Rich and welcome to Surreal hope you enjoy it here Biggrin
Welcome to Surreal.
Welcome to Surreal smile
Thank you for the welcome everyone smile
Kind regards,
Richard Edmonds

[Image: RichEdmonds.png][Image: RichEdmonds.png]
Welcome to Surreal mate smile have a great time here with us!
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Hey dude smile welcome!!!!! New members smile

Have fun skilling and take part in our clan events =o