Hey Guys!
Thread Closed 

Hey guys! I'm Nate and I'm majoring in Computer Science at Virginia Tech. I heard from Jakee that someone else here goes to VT as well. Anyways, I've played RS off and on for awhile now but I want to get more involved in it after all the recent additions to the game. I've written several programs in Java (a few in PHP). And that's what I do when I'm bored. I know Jakee personally and he's been a good friend of mine. Although I don't currently meet the requirements to be a member here yet (1862 total level at the moment), I can't wait to become a part of the community and pass the 2k mark. Here's some extra information about me:

Runescape Name: i96
Real-life name/nickname: Nate
Describe yourself in one word: Swag

What made you start playing runescape: Boredom in the 7th grade.
Favorite Movie: Law Abiding Citizen
Other language(s): None Sad
Hobbies/talents: Lots of work with computers.
Haha, Swag. Welcome Biggrin
Hey Nate smile Welcome to the forums! Just to let you know it's 1900 now not 2000 Total!! Biggrin
Hey there Nate Biggrin Welcome to Surreal, I'm sure you'll get those levels in no time! Good luck with it. smile
[Image: bronaghmotm.png]

[Image: 4variation.jpg]

Hey there Nate, welcome to Surreal. Biggrin
I am sure you will get the requirements soon, if you need anything just ask!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Welcome to Surreal, Nate, enjoy your stay! smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
(2012-01-03 02:47:10)Danny Wrote:  Hey Nate smile Welcome to the forums! Just to let you know it's 1900 now not 2000 Total!! Biggrin

Awesome! Can't wait to get a few more levels though (probably in dungeoneering). Thanks for all the welcomes guys!
Welcome to Surreal, Nate! A friend of Jake, you say? I'm sure you'll make an excellent addition to the clan. ^_^ I also majored in computer science (networking systems/telecommunications) so it's nice to see someone with similar interests.

Enjoy your stay here and let us know if you need anything; you'll have those requirements met in no time!
(2012-01-03 05:39:58)Agent Shay Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal, Nate! A friend of Jake, you say? I'm sure you'll make an excellent addition to the clan. ^_^ I also majored in computer science (networking systems/telecommunications) so it's nice to see someone with similar interests.

Enjoy your stay here and let us know if you need anything; you'll have those requirements met in no time!

Thanks. I've known Jake for a few years and we're good friends. Both my brother and my dad majored in CS. My dad's writing software for a communications managing company and my brother is doing network administration at Exxon Mobil. Good luck with your career. Computer Science is an awesome field.
We can't wait to have you! Seem like a great guy...get dat total! Biggrin Hope to see you around Nate!
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi guys Disco 7 4,075 2015-02-28 09:47:36
Last Post: Jos
  Hi guys Syzygy Sigil 9 5,445 2015-01-31 07:14:05
Last Post: Jace
  Hey Guys!:) Stars Fault 19 9,620 2014-06-10 23:10:23
Last Post: Stars Fault
  Hey Guys rpic95 12 6,276 2014-01-05 03:00:20
Last Post: Blur
  Hey Guys! Drew Koskey 18 9,312 2013-11-29 04:35:41