Ba horn
Thread Closed 

Hey, since i want to get maxed by the end of this year i need to do agi which is one of my most hated skills and the only way i can see my self doing it is with the BA horn

would anyone want to fill our horns maybe once or twice a month?

I am not that good at BA as i have only been a couple times but im willing to learn.
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
I am not really in need of filling my horn up, but if I ever plan to I'll be sure to tell you. I also may make a in depth guide on the roles, not so much the rewards of anything like that (as you can simply just see them by going to the store itself or on other guides) for you and everyone else at some point. Maybe via youtube since I wouldn't mind making vids. Anyway don't expect me to make any sort of guide whilst I'm so close to maxing, but yeah, what my initial statement was =P
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
If you're in need, I can help you out as well, I've not really done professional stuff but I know enough to give you a few pointers. PM is always on so just let me know smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
I can help out as well. I am rank 5 in all the roles and so can cover all but def easily. I am cursed when it comes to def so I prefer to never do that role unless I absolutely have to. The one I love to do the most is healer.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
A little tip when it comes to quickstarting, I've not seen many people doing it but you can REALLY speed things up if you do it well is:

Just as the last penance dude is about to die, 1 player (who isn't the leader, ideally an attacker or the coll) performs an emote which takes a long period of time to finish (either the turkey or death emotes are the ones I use). When the last penance does die, everyone will be transported out of the arena- except you, you'll sit there until the emote is done. Because you didn't leave with the rest of the team the game registers you as having left the team. The leader just runs over and reinvites and you're done in second smile
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
^ That's a nice tip! smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller