November's Behind the Scenes
Thread Closed 

I'm not hyped up about November at all, like a previous post on this thread said none of the updates have blown me out of my chair.

Dungeoneering update - IT'S A NEW SKILL, STOP UPDATING IT!

Herblore/Farm/Hunt Update - They all need an update, thank god one is coming.

New Quest - Too many quest releases this year I feel and we still haven't had the conclusion in the Elf storyline - when will they open the Crystal City?

Personally I would swap all of these updates for the conclusion of the Elf storyline or even something that relates to the Frozen Door in GodWars, I must admit that this is the tamest Behind the Scenes I have read for a while...and I was so looking forward to reading it too Sad
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

Cant wait to see the new hunter/herb/farm area

but like most people said, we have to wait till the release cause we never know what jagex is really up to, we expect something great and we get a fail update like charm's sprite hunting

Quoting Uber Santa post, the crystal city will probably be a HUGE update, not mentioning its a mystery for all this time, if they releasse something under our expectations everyone will be mad.

I think the crystal city will be place of a Distraction and diversion or a new mini game probably.
this month looks funnn smile

cant wait for the herby habitat =oo!!!

=3
I'm really looking forward to all of the updates this month - in particular the new quest! <3
The Dungeoneering update should be good for future training too, considering it has zero impact on my training at the moment. It will be interesting to see how much exp can be gained on the new floors though. I'm expecting it to be pretty epic.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Moved to RuneScape updates.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Thanks for moving.

In RSOF some people are saying that maybe the new quest will release the Dragon Defender and maybe an Amulet of Translation(a mix of all the languages amulets like catspeak, ghostspeak, camulet,...)

What do you think?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  June - Behind the scenes Shawn 6 4,925 2015-06-06 03:35:10
Last Post: Gohankuten
  [BTS] November 2014 Ava 0 2,344 2014-11-05 20:49:05
Last Post: Ava
  September Behind the Scenes Downfall 10 8,975 2014-09-01 09:08:00
Last Post: Debs
  Behind the Scenes - March 2014 Gohankuten 2 3,171 2014-03-01 07:39:04
Last Post: Shawn
  Behind the Scenes - February 2014 Gohankuten 8 6,393 2014-02-04 03:51:08