[Answered] The board's background colour
Thread Closed 

Hey everyone,

This is not really a RS related question I guess, but I don't know where to put it then. Wub
Anyways, I've been trying to make a signature for this forum. I set the background of my signature to black, but when I upload it, it obviously doesn't blend with the forum's color. So is there a special trick or something for this? If not, would anyone please be so kind to tell me the background color in either RGB or HTML.

Thanks. Wub
Photoshop? If so you have to make it transparent, if you need help with that just ask Tongue
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
making it transparent is always a good thing however if not possible, the colour i get for the boards background colour is: #222222 and make sure you save it as a .png to get the best image quality smile
Thanks to both of you. Wub

I tried making it transparent but when I tried to save it as an image it would create an background under the text.
Not all images can go transparent, but if you save it as .png and delete the background, it should work here. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Yeah i sometimes experience when uploading to certain sites the transparency gets thrown off. If you can't get that to work the color code for the background in posts is....

Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
This topic has been marked as answered. If you believe this is wrong please PM a staff member.