[Answered] Not in the Mood
Thread Closed 

Recently I achieved a semi big milestone and I really don't feel motivated anymore to scape. I've recently started up slayer again and I've been on the same task for coming up 3 days. Have any of you guys ever felt this way. I really want to reach my end goal (99 in everything) but I feel unmotivated to play on always logging out after 5 mins.
I've felt this way for over a year. smile Thus, I made a clan to keep me busy instead!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Games are made for fun, no point playing if you don't enjoy it smile

Give it a break, you might end up missing it and come back full of motivation Tongue
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
I feel this way none stop LOL! I only play for the clan now.
I always feel this way after grinding out some levels, especially 99s. Normally a weeks break and i can pickup where i left off smile
@iWader on Twitter.
With everyone else on this, a little break pretty much always helps rekindle your interest.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
If you don't feel like playing, playing isn't going to change your mind. I take a lot of breaks myself. I can't stand playing for more than an hour or two in one sitting anymore, and before I joined this clan I was gone for a little over a year.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
I usually find a week or so break to bring back the spark to level again. When I start to get bored of RuneScape I'll switch over to SWTOR for a few days and be right back at it. It's nice to mix things up Biggrin.
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
Dungeoneering is making me more and more bored of this game everyday lol. My last login was 3 days ago but I had a event to host so I had to login Tongue I switched over to play WoW for a little while to see if my RS Spark comes back - hopefully it does smile
Apparently I am the only one who always loves to play lol.. >.<
Feels weird looking at so many posts about people are bored yet they keep playing..but maybe I am just weird, idk lol.
Wub
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller