Teaser Images
Thread Closed 

So Jagex have released some new teaser images of some upcoming updates. They havent said exactly what some of them are but it seems pretty obvious.

Runeshark have made a podcast type talk on the new images, pretty enjoyable to listen to in the background whilst scaping.

This looks to me like adamant dragons, seen some people saying its steel/rune but steel isnt green and rune just isnt logical. Mod Mark also said at runefest they would be continuing the progression of the dragons. Maybe leading upto some sort of dragonkin storyline? You can also see what appears to be a dragon egg just above the player. Some people have also said this could a graphical rework of the Brimhaven dungeon.

Dragon Images: [1] [2] [3]

[Image: adamantdragons2.jpg]

This is the new Tzharr graphical update. Looks pretty epic and glad to see no more of them aweful lava cracks in the floor, they were really blinding. More can be read about the update in this dev blog

Tzharr Images: [1] [2]

[Image: tzharr1.jpg]

The last of the new images has really baffled me, i have no clue what it is, but runeshark suggested it may be some new update to the tutorial, atm as the games tutorial your basically just told to follow the lumbridge tasks, which doesnt really give much of a pointer on how to play the game, but this looks like it progresses you through all the different skills.

You can also see the new look of the armours in these screenshots as well, which was announced at runefest, along with the accidental leak of the dragon kiteshield, which was probably a planned PR move. Which could possibly be a new drop from adamant dragons? ofc all speculation but mithril dragons drop dragon full helm, so would seem logical for adamant dragons to have a unique drop too.

Tutorial? Images: [1] [2] [3]

[Image: screenshots21.jpg]
@iWader on Twitter.
A lot of people on the comments in the video are saying it is just an updated Brimhaven Dungeon.
Either way thanks for sharing these images iWader! smile
(Though none are working for me, not sure if it just my computer because sometimes it is). Going to watch the video soon. ^^
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

The title is so misleading BoredomSad
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Already have seen these images, but I find it hard to believe that this is just a Brimhaven update. The dragons seem far too green to be steels/irons. Unless the lighting gets really messed up below ground and turns exceptionally green, this seems to me like it's definitely Adamant Dragons.

I'm very excited to see these updates implemented, they look to be very promising.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Uploaded images to imageshack, seems jagex dont like you linking directly from their site Tongue
@iWader on Twitter.
The first area just looks like Brimhaven dungeon to me. I think the dragons in picture 2 are iron or steel dragons that are affected by the green lighting, rather than adamant dragons, considering how much the same light affects the player. I think picture 2 is actually a picture of the resource dungeon, which if I'm not mistaken already includes pillars and dragon eggs. Picture 3 has what looks to me like a bronze dragon and the lava looks like one of Brimhaven's agility obstacles. Then there are the guard dogs in picture 1.

The TzHaar update looks all right. I hope they're not all shaped like spheres, but I'm glad they're making the ground easier on the eyes. The dev blog mentions making the need to make quest characters more unique, so it may be a step towards adding some more quests and maybe even expanding the city down the line. I guess they might update the TzHaar equipment too. I think the fire cape could stand to look a little more fearsome.

I believe the third set of images are updated tutorials and in fact I think we're looking at two separate updates here. I think picture 2 is the troll warzone update from the January BTS, which is redoing Burthrope as a new member tutorial area with intros for all the member skills, and on top of that reworking Wolf Whistle/Druidic Ritual (summoning/herblore prerequisites) and Death Plateau. I think pictures 1 & 3 are from Lumbridge, and I think the city is going to get the same treatment and that they will probably update Rune Mysteries along with a few beginner quests.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
^ Pretty much agree with all of this. XD
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Runespan Teaser Pics --- Danny 12 7,986 2012-04-28 03:01:55
Last Post: Dave
  Runescape Teaser - Veteran Capes Crow 23 13,348 2011-05-02 20:24:50
Last Post: Crow
  RuneScape Teaser: March 1st Tiruvalye 19 10,160 2011-03-01 05:11:12
Last Post: Rarely Lucky