Behind the Scenes - February
Thread Closed 

Updates sound pretty epic. I am super pumped for the dominion tower update (having killed 682 bosses currently).

Tzhaar update looks awesome.

The 6 dose potions I could see being really helpful for probably the new Jad minigame. I'm probably going to go for a few more regular Fire Capes before trying this new one.

Anyways this month looks awesome.
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Looking forward to the updates!!!! Looks like I need to get fire cape sooner rather than later
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
I need to go get 2 fire capes now then. 1 to keep and 1 to pay to be able to do the new minigame since a Mod posted it was a one time payment and then you can do it as often as you want I think. And wearing full ganodermic makes 2 jads easy. Just pray range while you take down 1 jad since all the magic soaking and defense on the ganodermic will make his mage hits easily tankable.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
It was so hard for me to get the firecape one time.. I don't know if I will be able to do it again haha.
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
I really want those new potion flasks, I struggle with boss fights and this would make a huge difference to the quantity I could take
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

oooo looks like I'll be checking out the new mining/crafting update. The flasks sound awesome.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bonus Exp Weekend 17th of february Astrophoria 0 1,694 2017-01-11 22:03:01
Last Post: Astrophoria
  June - Behind the scenes Shawn 6 4,940 2015-06-06 03:35:10
Last Post: Gohankuten
  September Behind the Scenes Downfall 10 9,001 2014-09-01 09:08:00
Last Post: Debs
  Behind the Scenes - March 2014 Gohankuten 2 3,180 2014-03-01 07:39:04
Last Post: Shawn
  BXP: 21st-23rd of February AlchemyHawk 40 24,410 2014-02-21 22:44:15
Last Post: AlchemyHawk