Poll: How do you feel about this update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 - Love it!
2 11.11%
4 - It's pretty good.
6 33.33%
3 - Not bad.
3 16.67%
2 - Could be better.
1 5.56%
1 - Not worth it.
1 5.56%
0 - Hate it.
5 27.78%
N/A - Doesn't really affect my gameplay.
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TzHaar Quest, Minigame and Graphical Rework
Thread Closed 

I like this update. The effigy thing I feel was a little unecessary but eh, I'll deal. Bummer part is I need to get rid of the like 30 I have in my bank before I can get more and I'm going to open them all myself, so I've got some skill training to do. Haven't tried out the new Tzhaar stuff but the place has always been great so an update can only cause it to improve.

I give a 4.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
0 - Was counting on effigys for quicker 99 slay/agi ;/
Wub
[Image: teamsara.png]
[Image: benfas.png]
[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
Thzaar look good.
Cap on banked effigies worst update ever. This really dont affect Jagex in any way since they dont keep records of xp gains. Also when you get 1 effigy on your inventory the drop rate is lower, this really dont make sense. In one task (not killing hundreds of ganos or cave crawlers) you could get more than one effigy, but this was just luck.
Right now no one knows how lower is the drop rate but everyone is already complaining. I want to wait and see how low are they now.

And one more thing, they probably nerfed effigies 'cause a mod didnt checked everything before the update and let the mummies with 10hp droping it. So right now we all suffer from Jagex lazyness
[Image: ae4fe8a2502fd4f4c5a2b702c9563c7d.png]
Effigie update doesn't really affect me, only that the drop rate is lower.
Quest was short and easy, the ring is very nice for rcing nats and summoning, + same stats as Archers' and Seers' ring so I can sell those!
Reworked ThZaar area looks good imo.
Decreased effigy drop rate is pretty lousy, but I suppose it is necessary. I agree with others about the cap, though; why? Why make people who wanted to train their skills to open their banked effigies suffer? It doesn't affect me because I usually get assists for mine (I can open quite a few of them myself), but still. The concept is what I don't understand.

Looking forward to the new quest, although with PYP this weekend, I won't be getting around to it for a bit. Will definitely be doing it before the early bird bonus runs out, though.

Kiln looks fun but I don't have any good combat gear to try it out, plus no fire cape in the first place. Will kill Jad when I get him as a slayer task from Kuradel, otherwise I'm in no rush.

Graphical updates are nice as always, and some of the fixes in the patch were nice.

Gonna give this update a 2/5 - Could be better. I do appreciate the new content, but the effigy nerf is a bit silly.
I found the new quest a fun little challenge, and I really like the graphical update! Biggrin

The effigies thing doesn't really bother me all that much, I don't get all that many of them anyway, and when I do i use them asap Tongue
Quote:Posted by bam191 - 2 hours ago

I found the new quest a fun little challenge, and I really like the graphical update!

The effigies thing doesn't really bother me all that much, I don't get all that many of them anyway, and when I do i use them asap

Same for me Bam (@ the effigies). Lol
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Penguin Quest - Back to the Freezer ChangingLane 1 1,972 2017-02-27 15:18:38
Last Post: Kakerrot
  Minigame Weekend Heather 10 7,620 2015-12-17 10:33:21
Last Post: Velits
  Heroes Quest HeavenlyCel 1 2,469 2015-10-19 19:55:35
Last Post: Jay
  [Update] The Light Within Quest Nick 3 3,763 2015-08-24 21:07:55
Last Post: Shawn
  Summer Special & D&D Improvements and Death Rework Shawn 9 7,953 2015-05-27 20:03:54
Last Post: Myster Q