'Knowing' Jay a little bit better.
Thread Closed 

~ Welcome to my Introduction Topic ~

1) Runescape Name: iJay C
2) Real-life name/nickname: João Carlos / Jay
3) Age: 18
4) Country: Portugal
5) Describe yourself in one word: Friendly

6) What made you start playing Runescape: A couple of friends of mine, we 3 started playing at the same time. We were 3 'adventurers' that dreamed with reaching to a 99 skill and aswell doing quests. I remember when i first started training combat till level 50 F2P at Crafting Guild Cows with them. Once we got into P2P, it was whole different, personally i focused myself in combat skills while the other 2 were more into questing/mini games. At the end of the day (now), i'm the only one left of those 3 since they quited and moved on.
7) Favorite Movie: Difficult, got a few, when i was younger my favorite movie was Mew vs Mewtwo (Pokemon Movie 1), now... hard to say, maybe Fast Five
8) Occupation: University ~ 1ST Year of Computer Engineering
9) Other language(s): Besides Portuguese ( Obvious right ), i know English, French, Spanish and a little of German.
10) Hobbies/Talents: Currently my hobbies are Playing RuneScape (obvious), Driving School and i'm planning to start going into a Gym. Regarding talents, i don't know. Maybe they're hidden !
[Image: pixelforwlww7.jpg]

Another portuguese in the clan :o
Welcome
What a colorful intro! Welcome to Surreal, Jay, enjoy your stay! smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Nice intro, I was literally looking for a spoiler when you said you had hidden talents. ._.
Welcome to Surreal, Jay! Computer engineering ftw, we've got some engineers in the clan so I think you'll fit right in. Let us know if you have any questions and enjoy your stay!
Hey and welcome! smile
Hello Jay. Bye

I must say your introduction is wondefully colourful! I love it!

Welcome to our clan. I've spoken briefly with you in clan chat and already know how nice you are just from our brief chat interaction.

Great to have you with us! Yahoo
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Hi Jay and welcome to Surreal Biggrin already spoken to you on TS - I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly with us Biggrin
Love the colour coding of the languages to their flags =p Welcome to Surreal and congratz again on winning the first Citadel Battle Tongue
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
So much colour xD Welcome to Surreal Jay! I've already met you when you were beasting out at the citadel earlier, anyway I'm sure you'll fit in awesomely here Biggrin
[Image: bronaghmotm.png]

[Image: 4variation.jpg]