Hello All!
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: iSouthKorean
Real-life name/nickname: Daniel
Describe yourself in one word: Passionate

What made you start playing runescape: a friend introduced it to me in 2004. been playing on and off ever since!
Favorite Movie: Karate Kid
Other language(s): Korean (duh Tongue)
Hobbies/talents: watching soccer (I support Manchester United), hanging out with friends, attending church.

I am currently attending a community college, but transferring to VT next fall smile

Hey Daniel, welcome to Surreal. smile Korean people are pretty awesome, just sayin'! Hope you enjoy your stay here, be sure to let us know if you have any questions or anything.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hello Daniel-son. Bye

The passionate Daniel-son
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLMQdmo3GfQWUL3KIRJxQ...7c13LnliTc]

Welcome to our clan. It's really nice to have you with us and I hope you have yourself a fun time. Wink

Our clan is pretty awesome in my humble opinion, heheh, so no doubt you'll find yourself at home with us. Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

our illustrious Leader @Danny will not be happy you are a Man United fan as he is a strong Leeds supporter LOL

Welcome to Surreal Daniel and hope you enjoy it here Biggrin let me know if you need any help at all smile
Man United fan's shouldn't even be allowed Sad

Welcome to the Clan anyway Daniel smile Hope you enjoy it here with us!
I am a Man United supporter and I have been forever?
Gamer4

Welcome to the clan Daniel! Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

thanks for the welcome!
i'm wondering how you would calculate the 'under 65% combat based xp' portion?
this is your combat %

ZU]RuneScript- *** [ COMBAT % ]: Isouthkorean is 57.16% combat based, with 68,038,435 combat based exp, and 119,031,590 total exp.
Welcome Daniel-san.

Nani and Manchester United are FTW mate Wink
[Image: pixelforwlww7.jpg]

Hey there Daniel, Welcome to Surreal Biggrin Chess teacher?! That's pretty cool, always wanted to learn how to play myself..maybe one day xD
[Image: bronaghmotm.png]

[Image: 4variation.jpg]