Behind the Scenes - March
Thread Closed 

This month sounds really great. I don't think I can participate in BXPW again because I have a club volleyball tournament in Vegas that weekend. That will be every single one that I have missed Sad
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
Whoa, awesome month of updates! I'm really excited. ^_^

Clan Fealty - This is epic! Hoping this encourages more participation in the citadel; we're doing great as it is, but more help is always nice!

BXP - Sucks that it runs into PYP weekend, but I'm glad the leaders will be working it out so we don't have to worry. <3 Thanks, guys! I'm hoping to get at least 97-98 herblore, maybe even 99, we'll just have to see. Paladin

Player Armor - Graphical updates are always awesome, so this looks super exciting. Can't wait!

New Loyalty Rewards - I'm REALLY excited about the race costumes, but only if they actually make you look like the race, not just some costume hanging loosely off your character. We've got things like that already in the game. The other rewards look pretty cool, too!

Bakriminel Bolts - Looks interesting, but probably something I won't bother too much with, if at all. We'll see when the update hits.

Gnome Graphical Rework - More graphic updates = sweet.

Transport and Navigation - Looks interesting and reminds me of another MMO's teleportation system where you just open the world map and click on the city you want to go to. Of course, you have to discover it first to get there, but it sounds just like this new system that will be put in. It's sweet!

Morytania Task Set + Early Bird Bonus - Was wondering which city/area would be next in line to have tasks associated with it. The rewards look really awesome and I'll definitely be doing the early bird bonus.

Can't wait til these updates come out!
AURASCAPE BEGINS N0W@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
(2012-03-01 20:36:50)Gohankuten Wrote:  Seems like an average month to me. Nothing truly outstanding but some that could be but can't tell til we get access to em. Hoping the morytainia legs will have some nice effects on them.

(2012-03-01 20:19:55)Dave Wrote:  The updates all sound really nice, and there are more of them then I can count.

The new bolts are the most interesting update to me. I have a hunch they're going to do like they did with potion flasks last month, and make them limited supply per day with only the finished product being tradeable, so along with a new ranged item you get a pretty good reason to train woodcutting and fletching.

Actually it looks like they are doing this to get people to go into the wilderness to get the PKing food chain established. And since the bolts can only be fletched at the trees themselves it guarantees that people have to stay vulnerable in the wilderness.

Maybe encouraging players into the wilderness is part of the plan, but with the way they worded it I doubt very much that the wilderness will be the only place to go.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
I am very excited the exp weekend is on the 16th and not the 9th smile Looking forward to the diaries and graphical updates
[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: spinner_big.gif]
Clan Fealty = Looks decent, hoping it makes Citadel more worth it, because right now it is essentially useless.

BXP = Very excited ofc, will be doing the usual. smile

Armour/Gone Graphic Update = Awesome! I LOVE graphic reworks, it makes the game so awesome and they are some of my favourite updates to see happen.

New Loyalty Reward = Meh, never been too into these just because all of the different auras, emotes, outfits etc. just seem too overwhelming. Still, I have been saving up all my points since I got Jack of All Trades because of this so called 'Aurascape'.

New Bolts = Good incentive to get people into the wild, doesn't interest me though.

New Tasks = Awesome! Been waiting for another set of tasks for awhile now, I was guessing it would be this area next. Wink I just hope the elite tasks do not have anything too unreasonable (though it cannot really get worse than 95 summoning. >.>)

New Transport = Sounds like a decent thing for me, this will definitely help new players in the game.

Looks like an amazing upcoming month, 5/5 for sure! Wub
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Can't wait for the bonus xp weekend w000t!
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Nick, as a vball player who only gets to play once/week I would gladly miss bxp wknd. Good luck!
If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture.
[Image: Kivandien.png]
All I can say is nice. Gained me a little faith back that JaGex can give us awesome months like these. Every piece of content, while not particularly amazing in itself, such as the bolts, opens up whole new areas with something like targeting body parts. New loyalty stuff is great, new tasks are great, new clan citadel rewards are really really great, BXW as usual will be epic even if only to see the gains of others, and finally upgrades to the armours above steel will be awesome after seeing the same styles for YEARS. Hopefully some of this resparks my interest, as it looks like it should.

5/5 hands down.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  June - Behind the scenes Shawn 6 4,950 2015-06-06 03:35:10
Last Post: Gohankuten
  September Behind the Scenes Downfall 10 9,005 2014-09-01 09:08:00
Last Post: Debs
  Behind the Scenes - March 2014 Gohankuten 2 3,187 2014-03-01 07:39:04
Last Post: Shawn
  BTS 94 - March 2014 Jack 0 2,084 2014-02-28 18:21:22