Poll: How do you feel about this update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 - Love it!
1 6.25%
4 - It's pretty good.
4 25.00%
3 - Not bad.
4 25.00%
2 - Could be better.
1 6.25%
1 - Not worth it.
3 18.75%
0 - Hate it.
0 0%
N/A - Doesn't really affect my gameplay.
3 18.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Bakriminel Bolts
Thread Closed 

I'm indifferent to this update. I don't pk, so I don't really care if these bolts are expensive or cheap or what. I do like the idea of aiming your bolts though, and I really hope they implement that into other weapons in the future.

3/5 for mechanics.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
I have to agree with Evaluate, I don't pk and really have no use for the bolts myself.

Again, I do like the specific aiming part, sounds pretty neat.

If this update had come out ~3 years ago I would have been buying the bolts by the truck load, back than I pk'd all day everyday :p
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
"Player familiars outside the Soul Wars waiting areas are now hidden."

took long enough imo, they need to add an option "hide familiars/pets" so you dont see anyone pets except your own
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Leaning along the lines of "doesn't really affect my gameplay" (since I don't PK and don't have use for the bolts) and "not bad" for the concept. So pretty much what Evaluate said. XD The concept of having a weapon that can aim at specific parts is pretty awesome. Might be the beginning to seeing more weapons have this feature and might make combat a bit more interesting as well. 3/5 for me, too.
I have to admit I am a bit disappointed by these! Especially given there awkward locations and already pretty low price Sad That is all of course from a skiller's point of view!
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Since I accidentally spent most of my money on bolt tips, I've been doing these at least once a day. You're lucky if you get more than 1 log per tree, and so far that's only happened for me in the wilderness. I was able to get 1600 each selling what I had on the ge, so even if you only get 1 log you're profiting about 14k. So in that sense it's not as bad as it appears.

Anyway, here's the update faq. There's some interesting stuff in here.

On the same thread they say they're planning to make some changes. Here's the quote:

[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Thanks for sharing those Dave! smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

It's good that they are implementing the castle wars head condition to be the method for all over for every spec. Makes a hell of a lot more sense and makes it impossible for a mage to avoid the spec without having to stop maging.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]