Range training
Thread Closed 

I'm planning to train ranged to use up my hati paws, and this is something I've never done before. I did a little research but I still have a few questions about it.

About how many chins should I expect to go through in an hour of training?

Will the knockout aura work when I'm using red chins? I also have reverence, so if knockout works I'll probably bring both.

I need a deflector to get the void bonus while using hati paws, but as far as I can tell Conquest is a dead activity. How do I find games?
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Conquest I think will be in the PC worlds
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Or pay someone to suicide for you. For conquest
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
I've done a lot of conquest over the last few months, it's pretty fun but has a lot of problems. On the Pest Control worlds there's generally about 6 people playing and people selling wins for 60k each. I refuse to pay to win the game but this might be why I've doing it for months and not got 1250 yet Tongue There's a lot of people who quit if they can tell you're going to win and because of this it's a real nightmare to legitimately gain ranks.
Sounds pretty lousy. There's no way I'm going to pay someone to let me win. I'd like to actually play the game, but if people are going to quit rather than play the game then I'll pass.

For training with chins, maybe I'll just pass on that too. I did a greater demon task with darts like I normally do, and it used up about 10% of the gloves. I don't see any reason to spend money if the gloves are going to wear out quick enough anyway.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invention training Zooperman 2 3,320 2017-06-09 03:35:59
Last Post: Zooperman
  Better training Telemachus 2 3,237 2016-06-02 05:40:01
Last Post: Gohankuten
  Profitable herblore/prayer training method Dave 12 8,319 2014-03-01 21:20:03
Last Post: Papa Malice
  Magic Training James 19 13,499 2014-01-25 18:32:47
Last Post: James
  Unorthodox Runescape Training Method Mini Kniight 11 8,232 2011-12-16 21:19:58
Last Post: Kun