RuneShark Podcast With Mod Chris L
Thread Closed 

@iWader on Twitter.
Geesh, 1hr 13mins... I think that would take my connection 3 days to fully load XD

I'll try to listen while I 'scape if it loads though smile

(I tried loading it while 'scaping but I kept losing connection every 30-60 seconds lol... I'll have to just load it while I mow or something a different day and listen when I get back in :p)
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Was some awesome info in there. The talk about the update to dungeon binds and other stuff was really cool. The combat overhaul sounded awesome.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
i very much enjoyed this 1:13:37 ftw
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
(2012-04-15 03:36:59)Gohankuten Wrote:  Was some awesome info in there. The talk about the update to dungeon binds and other stuff was really cool. The combat overhaul sounded awesome.

I think as much fun as combat can be in this game, the system is broken and unbalanced in a lot of ways and a major fix is long overdue. I also think at times Jagex is too unwilling to upset their players with these kinds of changes to existing content when it would benefit the game in the long run. So I'm very pleasantly surprised to see something like this, and can't wait to see what the result is.

This thread on the rsof has some info on a runefest meeting with Rathe and Chris L about this upcoming combat update. There's some real interesting stuff in there, and as a whole it sounds really good to me. What excites me the most is that they sound prepared to tear down the old system and start over, so they get the best possible end result.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Thanks Wade, good listen smile
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Runescape Podcast privatetuker 0 1,874 2013-10-15 03:52:33
Last Post: privatetuker
  RuneShark Podcast featuring ME! ScapeSkill 8 4,762 2013-02-03 23:33:38
Last Post: Killians