Hai there :)
Thread Closed 

Hello, I'm Return Fate Biggrin.

I've been meaning to make this for quite awhile, but haven't gotten around to it.

Instead of using the pre laid out format, I'm going to just write a lot of paragraphs, so bear with me Tongue.

My RuneScape name is Return Fate (feel free to add me), and I've been playing RuneScape for around 3 years. This is my second account that I've had, my first being anonymous (sorry <3). But I've achieved a lot more on this account in one year than I have on my previous account in two years, which leads me to believe starting over was a good idea smile.

My real life name is a fairly simply one, and quite common over here. Which is Zach. I'd prefer however for you to call me by Return or something, but I won't kill you if you use my name. As for the country I reside in, that would be the You ess of A (USA for anyone who didn't get my cheesy joke). More specifically Michigan (yay!). As for my age, I am 16 years old (6/25/94) (June 25th 1994 for anyone who isn't American Tongue). I myself am a very active person, I play a good amount of sports, which are : Baseball, Football, Basketball, Wrestling, Track, and Cross country.

My occupation in life is currently coaching basketball for 4th - 6th graders which is something I like to do, and I get monies for it Biggrin. I am fluent in Spanish (Mostly Spain version) and know a tiny bit of Chinese (Don't quiz me pl0x). The person who got me started in RuneScape is my good friend, Aaron. He showed me this game when I was around 14 years old, I didn't get into it much until the winter/spring of that year though.

Staff st00fs now.

I am a member of the Zybez Maintenance Crew, and I moderate Zybez's clan chat "zchat". If you need help with Zybez and or want my opinion on something there, feel free to message me and I will get back to you.

I became Surreal Staff on November 1st 2010, I was promoted by Downfall along with Ramuhitsujii. If you have any questions or concerns about anyone/anything in Surreal Private Message me.

My MSN address is Returnfate@live.com, if your going to add me please tell me who you are, otherwise I will not accept it.

Any other questions feel free to ask smile
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Interesting read Return Biggrin I love the name Zach but i'll adhere to your wishes and call you Return :p

Welcome to Surreal and congrats again on Staff - you can make another intro or move this topic to the "Meet the Staff" section too Biggrin
Hiyaaaaa <3 smile
Maintenance Crew FTW!

Lol, I'm so old School.
Hi Zach (Mwhahaha), I mean.. Return Tongue! It's nice to learn a little background information on you. A big congratulations on Staff again, well deserved mate. Wub
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Congratulations on the position mate, well deserved as Downfall said you have been here from the start smile Well done, I know you're going to be good for the clan!
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Congratulations again mate smile

Congrats Return, you're going to be great for the clan!