New clan firend
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Electorx
Real-life name/nickname: Imp
Describe yourself in one word: Random

What got you started playing Runescape?: My friend
Favorite Movie: Shawshank Redemption
Other language(s): None
Hobbies/talents: Hanging out with friends, Pritty good a math, playing xbox ("ninety nine nights II" and "nier")
Well well well. Look what Jet dragged in. Biggrin You better train up and meet those reqs smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hello there Imp (haha epic name xD) Welcome to the clan. Enjoy your stay man smile You say you're pretty good in math, ey? Hmm.. well you see... my math professor gave this huge math assignment and I was just wondering maybe if.... Haha, that's good that you're good at that, we happen to share the same talent Beee And I def could own in Xbox :] Any game, you name it xD Im that pro Grin
Welcome to Surreal smile
Welcome to Surreal Imp Biggrin I used to work with a woman with the last name Vuckovic :p
welcome man smile have fun here
Hello, and welcome to Surreal smile
Kind regards,
Richard Edmonds

[Image: RichEdmonds.png][Image: RichEdmonds.png]
Welcome to Surreal, Elector

I've seen you around the clan chat a number of times. It's great to see you're involved already. Would be great to see you train up and meet our requirements though. Nice to meet you anyway! smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Welcome to Surreal mate Biggrin

I see you play Xbox, add me? VideoBlazer21 smile
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi Clan Members Cod971 11 5,583 2014-08-09 09:28:01
Last Post: Vutu
  Rejoining runescape, so a clan sounded like a good idea also solecalibur 15 7,110 2011-08-23 21:19:50
Last Post: TJPAB