Introducing Xtrm!
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Xtrm
Real-life name/nickname: Adam
Describe yourself in one word: Corky

What got you started playing Runescape?: My friend and I started accounts together back in 2004. (But I made my first account in 2003 (I quit on tutorial island because I couldn't kill a rat.).)
Favorite Movie: Hmmm I'll go with Ocean's Eleven.
Occupation: TJ Maxx associate, but I'm a CNA (Certified Nurses Assistant) and currently looking for a job as one so I don't have to go through hell at TJ Maxx during Christmas.
Other language(s): Hablo un poco Espanol.
Hobbies/talents: I am obsessed with music. It used to be mainly rap but right now the rap game is so boring so I'm into rock again. I like making music, writing lyrics, etc. I also love writing non-fiction stories. I'm not a big gamer, in fact, RuneScape is the only game I really play nowdays. I do enjoy Steam games though (L4D/L4D2, CS:S, TF2, etc). The free time I have is spent at college (I'm about half way through my first semester) or with my girlfriend.
[Image: albarosextrm-1.png]
Welcome to the clan Adam smile Haha thats epic, dieing from a rat in tutorial island xD My cousin quit the game after a cow killed him as soon as he got out of tutorial island haha Biggrin And Rock, compared to rap, definitely involves much more energy, and I guess that's why you say rap is boring. I think that depends on the person really. Some people may find it boring, others may find rap as something which pumps them up, sort of that energy booster they need to start our day, or to start their nolifing perhaps xD
Corky? really...hahahaha

welcome Xtrm nubbehhhhhhhhhhhhh <3333
Welcome to Surreal Biggrin
Kind regards,
Richard Edmonds

[Image: RichEdmonds.png][Image: RichEdmonds.png]
Hiya Xtrm and welcome to Surreal, I didn't know you were a CNA - thats awesome! Biggrin
Welcome to the Clan
Welcome to Surreal, Adam. Was great to see you at my Penguin Hunting event yesterday.

Btw - I love your signature! Did you make that yourself? Biggrin
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
welcome to surreal enjoy your stay smile!

(2010-11-05 00:53:58)Tay Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal, Adam. Was great to see you at my Penguin Hunting event yesterday.

Btw - I love your signature! Did you make that yourself? Biggrin

The Signature ftw? Biggrin

Welcome to Surreal Adam, have a great time here I promise Wink
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

[Image: hellohand1.gif]

Welcome to Surreal Bye

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  introducing me monarchy edition monarchyrs 8 4,220 2014-08-28 12:14:35
Last Post: Jayce
  Introducing: Tarnu! Tarnu 10 5,735 2014-04-17 14:46:11