Auras..
Thread Closed 

Well I guess I will get this question in now.

What are some of the best auras to get? I have points built up but don't know which to spend it on

thanks.. love you all
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
Maybe this will help you decide which one you think is the best deal for you. smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI26OWPOqWs

T4 Aura Rates (projected):
Fishing:

C2 - 111,628: unaffected
Barbarian - 117,632/99,088: 18% increase
Rocktail - 105,080/50,360: 108% increase

Woodcutting:

Ivy - 122,940/81,960: 50% increase
Sawmill - 111,240: unaffected
Arctic Pine - 157,248/131,040: 20% increase

Hunter:

Draconics - 346,500/288,750: 20% increase
Zamoraks - 264,000/198,000: 33% increase
Black Warlocks - varies highly ~219k MAX: unaffected

Thieving:

Pyramid Plunder - 334,000/300,600: 11% increase
Dwarf Traders 343,375/220,806: 56% increase
Monkey Knife Fighters - 288,000: essentially unaffected

Mining

Concentrated Gold - 110,085/95,600: 15% increase
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I personally wish I hadn't got JoT (I've gotten lazy and stopped using it) but I know most people who have it love it. Gives just as much experience as a week of strange rocks every day and takes less than a minute's work. I'm hoping one day they adapt it so it resets at midnight rather than 24 hours after use still though...

Generally the ones Micah just posted are the best but if you don't want to train any of those skills in the next few years there's also the following which may be of use...
- Poison Purge- Pretty handy for Nex (or so I've heard) and PP if you don't want already have nor want the totem.
- Reverence - Makes prayer last longer + potions restore more.
- Vampyrism/Penance - Both are really handy if you're struggling with fight kiln, healing HP/prayer slowly.
- Berseker - Stacks with overloads to give up to 134 atk/strength once 99. Only lasts 10 minutes but if you've got points you're not using it's handy to carry around when doing combat.
- Wisdom - Again, not really worth it for the cost, a tiny boost and really expensive. But, if you have points just rotting at the shop and have nothing else you want to spend it on then why not. Never have to take it off and a very slight boost once per day is better than nothing Wink
- Equilibrium - If you're killing a lot of low level monsters without cannon this seems kinda nice- average hit stays the same but there's less "over-hitting", e.g. hitting 600 damage on a cow with 10 hp left. Somewhat useful for lower levelled non cannon slayer tasks or trying to get champion scrolls in a non-cannon zone.

Fishing/WC/Hunter ones are top of my saving list, it takes a ridiculous amount of time to get the points for t4. The combat auras do seem pretty pants in comparison to the skilling ones Micah posted Wink