Stomp the Bosses
Thread Closed 

Everyone loves the challenge of a boss kill. Whether you are a tactical genius, a veteran of PvM or you just wade in and hope for the best, boss killing is not only a testament to your combat abilities; it’s a sure fire way to nab some of the best in-game items. General Graardor, Nex and the King Black Dragon are all on our hit list this weekend, so join us as we turn the tables on some of RuneScape's most fearsome bosses in two days of combat mayhem.

A community event wouldn’t be complete without a helping hand along the way, though, so naturally we have plenty of support lined up for you to make this weekend the most successful boss-killing experience possible.

First off, some of the most successful Clans in RuneScape will be around to guide and support you, and we’ve also teamed up with our trusted Player Moderators to lend a hand. These guys have a specific interest in events and will be able to answer your questions, offer general advice or even join you on a lucrative boss-hunting trip!

And if that is not enough to tempt you to cancel all your plans for this weekend and spend it boss hunting, we’ll also be sending J Mods into game to cheer you on and offer advice. After all, everyone needs a bit of help from time to time!

Oh, and we also have something rather special planned to make this weekend one to remember – more of that later this week!

For now, keep an eye on our forum thread where all the pre-organised events are advertised. Everyone is welcome, so stock up on supplies, brush up on your boss-killing tactics, and prepare to join us as we Stomp the Bosses.

RuneScape Community Team
So not interested! Biggrin

I'm too lazy for boss hunting lmao!
(2012-05-15 19:44:25)Witch Wrote:  So not interested! Biggrin

I'm too lazy for boss hunting lmao!

+1

I also won't be leaving runespan until 99 rc so no boss hunting for me smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
I won't be taking part in this either. I don't have the gear or the drive to do so. I would just like to point out that I called boss hunting for this weekend yesterday Wink

But for those that do take part in this, I hope they have a blast!
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
KBD has no good drops anymore, Graardor is boring, and if I remember right Nex has an attack that makes being in a giant number of people a disadvantage and I have no desire to go and risk dying though it could be profitable if Jagex have an fc set up for coinshare though wouldn't be hugely profitable but still somewhat profitable.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Don't have any gear for this and I always seem to die during boss-events so I'm going to pass on this weekend :p
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Dont feel like going to masses with a bunch of noobs. Ill just do my normal boss trips.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
This is not intended for someone who already knows how to fight these bosses, it's for those who haven't done it before or don't have the levels to attempt it otherwise, so they can give it a shot too. I might take this opportunity to try Nex where hopefully it's more casual and I can learn the ropes without worrying too much about screwing up and go in with some knowledge later once I get a chaotic weapon. It wouldn't hurt to make a little money at it, either.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Quote:we’ll also be sending J Mods into game to cheer you on and offer advice

I assume the J Mods will be not "in amongst it" with us, while we're being trashed by Nex, unless they make J Mods immune from attacks and not sharing in the loot. Tongue

I've only ever attempted to Boss Kill once. I was killing kalphites and a couple of kids ran past and invited me along. I though "okay, why not", followed them to the Queen and promptly died in about 10 seconds flat!

Dave, even though it's intended for someone like me, I guess I've never been really interested in boss killing, given I'm allergic to death... Grin

*hitches a ride with Zephyr, on his next trip to Nex*
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

(2012-05-16 03:40:13)old_jon Wrote:  
Quote:we’ll also be sending J Mods into game to cheer you on and offer advice

I assume the J Mods will be not "in amongst it" with us, while we're being trashed by Nex, unless they make J Mods immune from attacks and not sharing in the loot. Tongue

Jmods are naturally immune from attacks. Unless a Jmod wants to be they can't be attacked period.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Update]Winter Weekends - Slayer and Bosses Ava 0 2,182 2014-12-28 19:41:22
Last Post: Ava