Wild Weekends: Double Drops and Monkey Mayhem
Thread Closed 

Double Drops

From Saturday to Monday inclusive, a wide selection of bosses and other enemies throughout RuneScape will reward you with double drops - your swag bag’ll be fuller than ever before, as you’ll find a duplicate of everything looted from the beasts below:

God Wars: Creatures and Bosses
God Wars II: Nex
King Black Dragon
Kalphite Queen
Dagannoth Kings
The Giant Mole
Glacors
Chaos Tunnels: all monsters, except Bork
Revenant Dungeon: all monsters
Stronghold of Security: all monsters
There’s also a chance to receive double drops from the Barrows brothers, and from the Barrows chest.

Facing down a brutal boss is all the better with a friend or two at your side, so be sure to get involved with the RuneScape Community Team’s Stomp the Bosses event this weekend.

Spin to Win

This weekend, we’re adding a fantastic selection of monkey-themed prizes to be won on the Squeal of Fortune. There’s a monkey mace, a monkey barrel, and three monkey hats themed around “see no evil; hear no evil; speak no evil”. The barrel can be found among the common drops, while the monkey mace and monkey hats will be uncommon drops. Don’t miss out on your chance to grab a piece of monkey mayhem!
[Image: ujESX.png]

This offer runs from Saturday the 19th up to and including Monday the 21th in its entirety (GMT), so what are you waiting for? Sharpen your weapons, polish your armour and you’ll be rewarded with some fantastic drops.

Don’t forget that as a member you’ll get 3 spins instead of 2 every day you login during May as part of the Mad May offer, so you’ll have even more chances to win big. Subscribe now so you can get your extra spins!

The RuneScape Team
Can't decide what to do for it XD
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Still not leaving the runespan XD

Good luck to those participating!
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
(2012-05-17 19:11:52)Bug Wrote:  Still not leaving the runespan XD

Good luck to those participating!
^ Tongue
Think I'll give Glacors a whirl, will be interesting to see just how packed they get this weekend.. Wasn't around for the last time this happened

Good luck on the drops for all!
When this was first announced as a community boss killing weekend I wasn't going to take part but now that it is double drops I may have to. Gotta start working on getting my money bag a little heavier.
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
Going to have to re-learn nex during the weekend. Hope I get some loots.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
I'll be sticking to chaos tunnels unless I can tag along with some brave (andultimatebattelmachines) clan friends to some bosses... Tongue

Haven't given "spins to win" a second thought... never landed on red for the entire time squeal of (mis)fortune has been in existance. Lol
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

I will just stick to Temple Trekking lol, good luck everyone with their drops though! Grin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I think I'll try my luck at glacors. It's been a while, but I already know how to fight them.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double XP weekend portables locations Neurojunkie 1 2,454 2017-09-14 18:55:23
Last Post: JeliBelski
  Double XP Weekend Jerome 10 6,824 2017-05-23 14:04:17
Last Post: Kakerrot
  Double XP Levels of Achievement 2017 PiXeYstyx 10 6,388 2017-02-27 02:17:04
Last Post: Shawn
  Double XP Weekend (Announced) PiXeYstyx 13 8,738 2017-02-13 10:51:06