Behind the Scenes – On Video!
Thread Closed 

Next week sees the launch of the Song from the Depths quest, with the Queen Black Dragon boss fight hot on its heels the week after.

In this, our first Behind the Scenes video update, you can find out more about the quest, and get an understanding of what levels you’ll need to face down the Queen Black Dragon herself. You also get an inkling as to what rewards you’ll reap and check out loads of the concept art that helped shape this very cool update.

Warning: this video contains spoilers for Song from the Depths.

Over the course of the summer, we’ll be bringing you Behind the Scenes videos every Friday that’ll give you a window in the following week’s updates. For really big updates, there’ll also be mini-series that’ll tantalize and tempt!

If you like this Behind the Scenes video, then check out RuneCast– a fortnightly round-up of what’s going on in RuneScape.

Until next week!

The RuneScape Team
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Looks pretty neat. Hopefully they're well made videos, this one was pretty good. And hopefully they don't change their mind like it seems like they do every other month of BTS.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Looks cool. I was hoping to find something out about the upgradable crossbow, but they didn't say a word about it. Guess we'll find out next week.

I noticed the character in the video had 104 and 105 summoning points at different times in the video, which as far as I know is impossible outside of citadel battlefields.

There's also a runeshark interview with Mod Edam where they talk about the QBD fight and he confirms one of the drops it will have.

[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
I saw this yesterday, awesome video I cant wait to see the QBD and the D kite... I just hope that the shield's stats matches the price it's worth :/
[Image: dNcMZ.png]
My internet connection doesn't let me load videos of any kind sadly Sad

Can't even stream music half the time.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  June - Behind the scenes Shawn 6 4,940 2015-06-06 03:35:10
Last Post: Gohankuten
  September Behind the Scenes Downfall 10 9,002 2014-09-01 09:08:00
Last Post: Debs
  interesting video about new RS players Exciled 4 3,578 2014-03-17 01:59:33