Poll: How do you feel about this update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 - Love it!
1 12.50%
4 - It's pretty good
4 50.00%
3 - Not bad
2 25.00%
2 - Could be better
0 0%
1 - Not worth it
1 12.50%
0 - Hate it
0 0%
N/A - Doesn't really affect my gameplay.
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Song from the Depths
Thread Closed 

(2012-05-23 06:51:25)Zooperman Wrote:  
(2012-05-22 22:11:49)Gohankuten Wrote:  
(2012-05-22 21:49:14)Zooperman Wrote:  pretty easy quest the neck will probably help alot for QBD

Necklace only has 1 use a day for teleporting.

i thought i read it reduces damage from QBD aswell
No that's not tied to the necklace but a benefit from the quest itself or at least that's the way the quest makes it seem.

(2012-05-23 11:30:28)Nick Wrote:  I haven't actually done it yet.. but I watched as RuneShark did it on his livestream. It seems kind of like a half thought out quest with a lot of things repeating, but then again which quest doesn't have that.

The thing that is somewhat a bummer to me is the fact that they are waiting a week to release the good drops for those new monsters and that they haven't given the option to update that new crossbow yet. But I guess Jagex has a reason for everything.
Who knows maybe there is a totally unknown and unexpected new dragon/ancient item that they do not want being released just yet.. guess we will just have to wait another week.
Like I said before the upgradeable crossbow will be able to be upgraded into the dragon crossbow from a drop item obviously. Cause I mean the concept art for the player fighting the QBD it looks like he is wielding a dragon crossbow.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
This was a very nice update and the quest was pretty easy!
"No, you don't get it, that's why I'm telling you. You think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"
- Hatake Kakashi
Haven't done it yet (busy getting 99 Runecrafting), but I loved 'One Piercing Note' because of the voice acting (amongst other things..) so I can't wait to have it again here!
(2012-05-24 01:31:34)Pedro Wrote:  Haven't done it yet (busy getting 99 Runecrafting), but I loved 'One Piercing Note' because of the voice acting (amongst other things..) so I can't wait to have it again here!

I don't think this quest is voice acted, but im not certain and would love to have this confirmed smile
"No, you don't get it, that's why I'm telling you. You think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"
- Hatake Kakashi
(2012-05-24 02:06:29)Shaker Wrote:  
(2012-05-24 01:31:34)Pedro Wrote:  Haven't done it yet (busy getting 99 Runecrafting), but I loved 'One Piercing Note' because of the voice acting (amongst other things..) so I can't wait to have it again here!

I don't think this quest is voice acted, but im not certain and would love to have this confirmed smile

Could swear I had read it somewhere!

Quote:Song from the Depths is our latest fully voiced quest

on Runescape News
(2012-05-24 02:10:20)Pedro Wrote:  
(2012-05-24 02:06:29)Shaker Wrote:  

Could swear I had read it somewhere!

Quote:Song from the Depths is our latest fully voiced quest

on Runescape News

Oh Super Biggrin Thanks alot smile
- Hatake Kakashi
Hehe, you're welcome! I thought I had read it somewhere but I could be wrong, since I usually am Tongue
(2012-05-23 22:36:35)Shaker Wrote:  This was a very nice update and the quest was pretty easy!
(2012-05-24 02:06:29)Shaker Wrote:  I don't think this quest is voice acted, but im not certain and would love to have this confirmed smile

You actually get a notification that it's fully voiced acted when you first start the quest, silly! Wink

I really enjoyed it. I was very impressed with not only the voice acting, but also the quality of the area sounds that accompanied the quest. It was a bit of a different experience being in the belly of a dragon, but very ingenious too. I get the feeling that the QBD is going to be an insanely huge monster!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
(2012-05-24 02:34:24)Tayze Wrote:  
(2012-05-23 22:36:35)Shaker Wrote:  This was a very nice update and the quest was pretty easy!
(2012-05-24 02:06:29)Shaker Wrote:  I don't think this quest is voice acted, but im not certain and would love to have this confirmed smile

You actually get a notification that it's fully voiced acted when you first start the quest, silly! Wink

I really enjoyed it. I was very impressed with not only the voice acting, but also the quality of the area sounds that accompanied the quest. It was a bit of a different experience being in the belly of a dragon, but very ingenious too. I get the feeling that the QBD is going to be an insanely huge monster!

Heheh :p i don't play runescape with voice ^^
- Hatake Kakashi
I still have 14 or 15 quests to trudge thru from when I quit for a year. still gettin 99 runecraft so as soon as i knock that out maybe ill go chck out some of these quests
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Runescape Song(s)? Shane 4 3,122 2011-08-11 17:50:43
Last Post: PiXeYstyx