Hey, I'm Pedro!
Thread Closed 

Hey everyone!

My name is Pedro and I'm a 20 year old from Portugal currently studying Mechanical Engineering in college!
In my free time I like hanging out with my friends, riding my BMX and spending time with my girlfriend. I'm a very outgoing person and love meeting new people! I'm a tad stupid at times (that is.. always) and I love good weather and the beach!

Runescape Name: mamaguebos
What made you start playing runescape: Started 8 years ago because a friend introduced me to it. The story of those 8 years is hilarious (at least in my mind). Maybe one day I'll let you guys know about it (not guaranteed you won't fall asleep)

Good
Hey Pedro! Welcome to Surreal! smile

I'll be sure to hear the 8 years story soon Biggrin you'll have lots of fun meeting people in the clan. Make yourself right at home and let us know if you've got any questions. smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hi there, welcome to Surreal smile

I can guarantee that you're going to have a great time here and meeting amazing people smile
"No, you don't get it, that's why I'm telling you. You think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"
- Hatake Kakashi
Welcome to Surreal, Pedro! You'll meet people with all sorts of stories on past years, I look forward to maybe hearing yours sometime too! Let us know if you have any questions, enjoy your stay. smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Hello Pedro
Another portuguese smile
Welcome to the clan and if you have any question just ask
Hey and welcome! smile