Battlestaffs
Thread Closed 

Would anyone be able to help me buy battlestaffs from either naff (I'll pay trade price so you make a profit) or from the ge, as the limit is 600/day and it will be extremely slow for me to buy 1,823,623 battlestaffs at only 680 a day (2682 day infact)! If you can help me out in any way that would be fantastic, thanks smile This is for my goal of 200m crafting which I hopefully can complete one day Tongue
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
I'd be happy to help you, i'll just get some spare gp and put an offer in for you soon smile
Thank you Jovan smile
If I got a few extra GP laying around here and there I will try to help you out. Good luck and best of wishes on both buying the staves and completing 200M Crafting!
ill throw in an offer for you and start buying them again from zaff
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Thanks both of you Biggrin I'll try and pick them up often so you guys don't have a big outlay Tongue
I can't afford to put in a big offer right now, but I usually buy from Naff so I'll just hang on to those ones instead of selling them on the GE.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Thanks Dave smile
I normally collect battlestaves daily and just sell them back to the GE straight away. But your cause seems much more worthwhile so I'll collect a few up for you smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Thank you Tayze Biggrin

If anyone is in urgent need to sell them as they need the cash or something, PM me on here and I'll sort something out Tongue