Combat Evolution Beta is Close!
Thread Closed 

The new combat evolution update is growing closer by the moment and I for one am excited to see how they're planning on re-working the system! I hope I get on beta, I hadn't held a steady 12 month subscription, so I have to sign up and pray I'm chosen! Who all is planning on signing up; and who, if anyone, is already on the list as a 12 month subscriber?
I heard that this is something to do with some actionbars and probably then macros included and lots of more, so yeah i'm pretty excited how this works out and i wanna see their work. smile
(2012-05-30 21:37:45)Elrydith Wrote:  I heard that this is something to do with some actionbars and probably then macros included and lots of more, so yeah i'm pretty excited how this works out and i wanna see their work. smile

I haven't had the chance to read too much into it but I did hear the same thing about an action bar of some sort. An action bar would certainly be handy! I wonder if we'll have more control over how our character actually fights beyond the one-click-and-wait? That would certainly be interesting.
Well i read it somewhere, but not sure and i hope they are doing something different than this below. That would be cool, but hope it's not close to World of Warcraft. Tongue
I have a feeling that I'm going to be a clunky user. I've never actually played any games with action bars for more than five minutes. I've got no experience with them! It sure does look useful and neat though.
I can't wait and hope I get picked!! I don't have a steady 12 month subscription tho
I haven't had 12 months of membership in a row either, so I'll sign up and maybe I'll get chosen and maybe I won't. Either way I'll have access on the weekends like everyone else. I'm assuming the first beta in Runescape's history will be similar to the one that came before it, so my plan is to have 200k dg tokens by that time and then I'll be able to take advantage of it by trying out chaotic weapons without paying for them and practicing my boss-hunting skills with no risk.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
(2012-05-31 05:04:21)Dave Wrote:  I haven't had 12 months of membership in a row either, so I'll sign up and maybe I'll get chosen and maybe I won't. Either way I'll have access on the weekends like everyone else. I'm assuming the first beta in Runescape's history will be similar to the one that came before it, so my plan is to have 200k dg tokens by that time and then I'll be able to take advantage of it by trying out chaotic weapons without paying for them and practicing my boss-hunting skills with no risk.

Clever, I hadn't thought of the beta in that light before Dave. I would like more than just access on the weekends though. It would help a lot for me to have all-time access.
I'll sign up but im not a 12 month member lol
I've had constant membership since Dec 05 so I should have no problems being auto selected for the beta.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Master Skillcapes & Combat Improvements Bowlinmaster 9 6,672 2014-04-30 10:08:09
Last Post: Destriant
  Beta Screenshots Chris J Y 20 12,778 2013-04-19 18:24:58
Last Post: Gold_Trustee
  Runescape 3 Beta Clifford 44 24,146 2013-04-18 11:07:18
Last Post: Michael
  What to train combat on in F2P? And money? GiantSp00n 5 4,593 2013-03-28 19:58:00
Last Post: Gold_Trustee
  A couple combat questions Bug 6 4,659 2013-02-26 08:25:37
Last Post: Bug