[Complete] Long Overdue's Application [Expires June 19]

Runescape stuff
*RS Name: Long Overdue
*Total level: 2332
*Country or Timezone: EST US (GMT-5)
IRC Nickname: Long_Overdue/Crush

*Full screenshot of your Runescape account saying "S R L <3" in the chatbox [You do not have to press enter!]
[Image: CWVKG.png]

All that cool stuff...
*Your favorite RS activity/skill: Slayer!
*Who or what brought you to Surreal?: I've seen a couple of the names here around and talked to some in the past and think that the community will be very nice. Plus the recruitment graphics are very attractive and helped lure me in smile.
*What can you bring to Surreal?: I'm generally a friendly person who enjoys playing/chatting in irc/posting on forums.

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:
2008: Elite Castle Wars, Manager (RSB castle wars clan - first clanning experience). Castle Wars Revolution, Member (W36 Castle Wars Unit). The Mercenaries->The Resistance, Co-Leader (IRL friend and I decided to run a community clan with a bit of warring).
-
2009-2010: Envy, Council. (Warring clan, was talking into joining by my two best friends, best time in career). Rejuvenation, Future Applicant (DI remake, didn't enjoy). Divine Forces, Future Applicant (computer/internet couldn't handle). Envy, Member/Retired.
-
2011: Skill Night, Founder (Tried to run a skilling clan, got cleaned and quit RS).

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree that I have thoroughly read and understood all of Surreal's Official Rules and Requirements. I will follow these rules when associating myself in a situation where I am directly involved with Surreal or representing the clan in any way and will accept relevant punishment should I delve away from these rules.

I agree to stay active unless legitimate reasoning is given, to fulfill the requirements of my Provisional application and that I am in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and will continue to be. All of the information I have submitted in this application is my own and I am not in association with any real-world trading or botting communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes]

Other comments: when I read "Surreal" I think Cereal ... Blush2
:: Maxed Combat - 14 Skill Capes
[Image: scaled.php?server=804&filename=chazsig.png&res=landing]
Life's good, you know I ain't going to lie. I'm going to light it up like the 4th of July.
If I can keep it up, I ain't sleeping tonight cuz up till now it's been a hell of a ride.
Yay, your awesome now you applied. Tongue
Welcome to the clan!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Welcome to the clan =) feel free to ask any questions if I'm on
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
(2012-06-04 21:42:33)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Yay, your awesome now you applied. Tongue
Welcome to the clan!
Haha, thanks bro!

(2012-06-04 21:47:16)Narccius Wrote:  Welcome to the clan =) feel free to ask any questions if I'm on
Thanks, I'll be sure to ask if I need help with anything.
:: Maxed Combat - 14 Skill Capes
[Image: scaled.php?server=804&filename=chazsig.png&res=landing]
Life's good, you know I ain't going to lie. I'm going to light it up like the 4th of July.
If I can keep it up, I ain't sleeping tonight cuz up till now it's been a hell of a ride.
[Image: prov-accepted.png]

You made it!
Congratulations to you on making into Surreal as a Provisional Member! We're very happy to have you on board! First and foremost, remember that you are a trial member. Though you will get the benefits of being a full member; it only lasts for two weeks!

To be ranked in the clan chat, you can ask any one of our clan admins, @Bowlinmaster@, @Evaluate@ or @Downfall@ to add you into the clan chat.

+ You're required to attend three events, then make a full member application. [More information]

Weekly events
All of our weekly events are stored in this forum, please check them weekly for ways to gain activity points. New events are released each week on a Saturday or Sunday. Attending all events isn't compulsory, but we'd love it if you could!

[Image: ikiEO.png]

SWC & Sign ups
Every two weeks, we hold a SWC competition which you must sign up for before it happens. SWC is basically a skill week competition, which we choose a skill and compete against each other in.

+ Our SWC tracker
+ Sign ups forum

Our citadel
Right now, you are probably a fresh member on our clan chat, so it will be a week before you can contribute to our Citadel. But when you can, visits to it as well as resource capping is very much appreciated, but not compulsory.

+ Resource Cap Reward Thread
+ Weekly Citadel Report

Further information
If you're looking for further information, please check out our main website here or our information board here.

Spread the word about us!
If you're looking to let everybody know just how great we are, feel free to refer your friends, or do any of the following things:

+ Bump our RSOF Recruitment thread (QFC: 288-289-615-63710786)
+ Mention Surreal on twitter with @ClanSurreal and #RuneScape
+ Reply to any of our recruitment threads!

Good luck with your application, and we're glad you chose Surreal Wub
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Zaxynx Application Zaxynx 2 1,811 2022-07-04 18:24:37
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Durah Application Durah 4 1,935 2022-02-04 00:21:24
  accepted! Pragnos Application Pragnos 1 1,410 2021-10-31 17:41:09
  accepted! dunder miffl Application dunder 1 1,246 2021-10-17 19:43:43
  accepted! leyock Application leyock 1 2,008 2021-08-07 00:01:01