Hi!
Thread Closed 

Figured I'd make another intro topic being that I'm returning and even though many of you already know me there are quite a few names that I'm not familiar with smile

My name is Meg (if you haven't already noticed) and I'm from Australia, I'm a mother of 2 gorgeous little devils and I've been playing RS for almost 5yrs now *i think*, I joined Surreal when it first opened and proudly watched it grow to be one of the best RS clans in terms of community, very family like and close knit.

When logged into RS my favourite things to do are Farming and Thieving, I did have a goal of 200m Thieving although since retiring from RS and the whole removal of F2P highscores that goal isn't as strong as it used to be but who knows maybe one day I might actually achieve it, my Farming goal is to prob get ahead of Dom then I'll stop Wub

My real life is rather hectic being that I'm a Mum, my little boy has ASD which means we have weekly therapy and my time online is somewhat limited, I will be returning to school in July which will be a whole new experience for me seeing as I haven't been a student in close on 12yrs but I'm very excited about it at the same time, I'm a hairdresser by trade and I'm going for a whole new career change into the Disability Field which is where my heart is Wub

I'm 21yrs of age and I will be this age forever and always; my licence tells lies!

I am probably one of the biggest noobs you'll ever meet and most definitely one of the biggest blondes - (NO DOM this is not an appropriate time to link my biggest fail thread! Tongue)

Think that's about it, if you want any more info then feel free to ask smile I look forward to getting to know you Biggrin
good to post this for the newer members since you've been gone.

its nice to have ya back around Meg smile
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
nice to meet you meg. u seem liek a very sophisticated and serious person. im sure we will get along great.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Welcome back Meg. We missed you a lot and are glad to have you back. The comedic relief was rather lackluster without our blonde Aussie mom.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Welcome back <3
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Meg <3
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
(2012-06-05 03:25:28)Meg Wrote:  I'm 21yrs of age and I will be this age forever and always; my licence tells lies!

gud one
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
It's nice to have you back Meg
Welcome back Meg! Good

I'm very pleased to see you back with us. I've missed you.
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Nice to meet you Meg. Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy your stay here.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones