When I started?
Thread Closed 

Is there anyway for me to see the date my account was created? Honestly I have no clue when I actually started but I know it was over 5 years ago.
I do not think there is. If it is under 5 years, you could try talking to Hans in Lumbridge and see how many days until you hit the 5 year mark, but you said you know it is more than that, so that would not help.

Best idea I have is to check your earliest holiday item, that would help show it approximately.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Dang, yea I got the cape, so i know its been more then 5 years, I wish they would make something that did state your exact start date
They don't show it for account security reasons. If someone else got ahold of your account creation date they could possibly recover your account, etc.
"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

[Image: annie_league_of_legends_signature_by_chi...4ylyti.png]

[Image: L7adChF.png]

I havent been on the RS Forums for quite some time but the date they did have under your posts was the day I believe you started members, if at some time you lost members and renewed it though it is reset that's the only way I know of otherwise Alchemy's option.
(2012-06-07 07:20:50)Meg Wrote:  I havent been on the RS Forums for quite some time but the date they did have under your posts was the day I believe you started members, if at some time you lost members and renewed it though it is reset that's the only way I know of otherwise Alchemy's option.

Yes, the RsoF show a date under your avatar for when you first became members. Under my avatar it says Mar 2005, and I know I made my account in the Fall of 2004 and then quit/picked it back up right around early 2005 and bought Members.

I have paid over $400 for members in my life Shok
:: Maxed Combat - 14 Skill Capes
[Image: scaled.php?server=804&filename=chazsig.png&res=landing]
Life's good, you know I ain't going to lie. I'm going to light it up like the 4th of July.
If I can keep it up, I ain't sleeping tonight cuz up till now it's been a hell of a ride.
Yea that won't help me, I just started getting back into the game and just got members last month so that date is pretty far off lol
(2012-06-07 20:43:19)Joeym4692 Wrote:  Yea that won't help me, I just started getting back into the game and just got members last month so that date is pretty far off lol
No it is the first time you bought members. smile

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2012-06-07 23:20:43)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  
(2012-06-07 20:43:19)Joeym4692 Wrote:  Yea that won't help me, I just started getting back into the game and just got members last month so that date is pretty far off lol

It's not, unfortunately. The date on RSOF for me is December 2010, and I purchased membership way before that. If it's supposed to be the first time you bought it, then mine is glitched, hah.

Obviously Jagex has the account creation dates somewhere, but as Jay said, for safety reasons they probably won't tell you. Sorry we couldn't help more.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
(2012-06-08 00:30:35)Evaluate Wrote:  
(2012-06-07 23:20:43)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  

It's not, unfortunately. The date on RSOF for me is December 2010, and I purchased membership way before that. If it's supposed to be the first time you bought it, then mine is glitched, hah.

Obviously Jagex has the account creation dates somewhere, but as Jay said, for safety reasons they probably won't tell you. Sorry we couldn't help more.
Hmmm that is odd, mine is like 3 years ago and I know mine has run out since then, so I was just assuming it was the first time (I do not actually know when I first bought mine).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where some of us noobs started :D Bug 12 7,513 2013-02-12 05:10:49
Last Post: Robert B