HEEELLLOOOOOO!
Thread Closed 

Welcome to surreal
you look like a fun person to hang with
you will fit perfectly here at surreal
anything just ask
I am afraid I don't. Sad I only remember like 5 people from my time there, and while you clearly enjoyed yours, it is was a low point for me in my clans career. :s So not really looking to relive those memories lol.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Welcome to Surreal, Greg! That's gotta be close to the longest intro we've had on these forums, haha. Enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions! smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Too long
(2012-06-07 18:42:31)Kniight Lost Wrote:  Welcome to surreal
you look like a fun person to hang with
you will fit perfectly here at surreal
anything just ask

Thanks so much =]

(2012-06-07 22:54:40)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  I am afraid I don't. Sad I only remember like 5 people from my time there, and while you clearly enjoyed yours, it is was a low point for me in my clans career. :s So not really looking to relive those memories lol.

All good, I been there for the entire time so I remember almost everyone that ever joined Tongue

(2012-06-08 00:26:50)Evaluate Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal, Greg! That's gotta be close to the longest intro we've had on these forums, haha. Enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions! smile

Damn, I'm sorry I wasn't able to break the record of longest intro on the forums. I tried, I tried real hard.

(2012-06-08 13:59:53)Elrydith Wrote:  Too long

I'm very sorry to hear that.
Welcome aboard and hope you have fun here!!