Aztech's Into
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Aztechian
Real-life name/nickname: Jacob
Describe yourself in one word: uhm...?

What made you start playing runescape: In early 2003 friends introducted me to it
Favorite Movie: Boondock Saints and Gladiator
Other language(s): German kind of...can't speak it too well right now
Hobbies/talents: Well I row crew. Used to play soccer, byfar my favorite sport. Also play FIFA and BF3

Well I started playing Runescape in early 2003 when a few of my friends showed me the game; I've been playing ever since and it's probably my favorite game just because it never fails to entertain me. That's what games are for, right? This is my 3rd account. My first one, like everyone's first, was a main that had no direction and just used it to explore the game. My second account created was FCB Liebe. I still use him to go PVMing with friends on occasion. And this is my third and final account. I'm a level 3 skiller, currently with seven 99s. I got them in the order of: Firemaking, Thieving, Agility, Woodcutting, Cooking, Fletching, Runecrafting. I'm currently working on finishing off 99 nonbuyables. Need 91-99 Mining, 97-99 Fishing and 89-99 Hunter. Uhm I don't like combat too much, hence being level 3. This is my second clan, my first was Got Skills. I was in it for close to 18 months before leaving because it died out. I was never on staff within GS, but I absolutely loved it there and now I'm hoping you guys can fill the void Wub.

I started playing life in early 1993, didn't have much of a choic really. Just kind of happened. I'm currently in school studying computer science and thinking about doubling with finance to open up more doors when I get out of college. I used to play soccer, stopped because of tearing my ACL and MCL twice. As far as soccer goes now, I just spectate and occasionally play with friends. My favorite club is Bayern Munich 1. Because my family is from Munich/Stuttgart 2. I love Bastian Schweinsteiger <33. I obviously support Germany on the international stage; reason being all of my family is from there and I'd probably be disowned if I didn't. Oh by the way, Germany is winning EURO 2012. Since I stopped playing soccer I picked up rowing (crew). In high school I rowed for the club: Sarasota Crew. My senior year I got 4th in the country in the Men's Varsity 8 by .004 seconds. And yes, I'm still butthurt over it because it was complete BS. I got recruited to row at Jacksonville Uni in Jacksonville, Florida. I'm currently a sophomore. Guess that's about it...sorry for the text wall.

TL; DR
I play Runescape, I'm alive and I breath air.
DAT LEVEL 3 NUB.

Too long tbh

TLDR is too long as well tbh.

ITS ABOUT TIME YOU JOINED Yahoo
(2012-06-21 18:31:48)G The First Wrote:  DAT LEVEL 3 NUB.

Too long tbh

TLDR is too long as well tbh.

ITS ABOUT TIME YOU JOINED Yahoo

Hi G <3

Yeah? Go look at your intro Shok

Well I'm here, and apparently the only level 3 again Wink
Hey Jacob, nice introduction. Tearing MCL and ACL twice, ouch that has got to be painful.

Very nice introduction!
:: Maxed Combat - 14 Skill Capes
[Image: scaled.php?server=804&filename=chazsig.png&res=landing]
Life's good, you know I ain't going to lie. I'm going to light it up like the 4th of July.
If I can keep it up, I ain't sleeping tonight cuz up till now it's been a hell of a ride.
Hey there, nice intro you go there.

Welcome
Hey and welcome! smile
(2012-06-21 18:38:35)Aztechian Wrote:  Well I'm here, and apparently the only level 3 again Wink

Well we recently just opened up to pure skillers soooooo ya Wink

Welcome ^.^
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
(2012-06-21 19:10:13)Chaz Wrote:  Hey Jacob, nice introduction. Tearing MCL and ACL twice, ouch that has got to be painful.

Very nice introduction!

Thanks smile. And actually it wasn't that bad, the first time it took me 2 weeks to figure out I had torn the two ligaments and by the time I went to the doctor my ACL was completely torn and my MCL was partially torn and ofc my meniscus was messed up as well. The second time I knew right away that I did it because I knew what it felt like this time Tongue

(2012-06-21 19:23:39)Blackice Wrote:  Hey there, nice intro you go there.

Welcome

Thank you smile

(2012-06-21 19:59:35)Witch Wrote:  Hey and welcome! smile

Thanks smile
(2012-06-21 21:13:20)Bowlinmaster Wrote:  
(2012-06-21 18:38:35)Aztechian Wrote:  Well I'm here, and apparently the only level 3 again Wink

Well we recently just opened up to pure skillers soooooo ya Wink

Welcome ^.^

Ahhh fair enough. Made a good choice of doing so Yahoo
Welcome to Surreal, Jacob! You're our first pure skiller, what a groundbreaking moment!

Enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions. smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Hi uhm Jacob smile
[Image: south-gal79.png]
~Life is 10% how make it, 90% how we take it.~