skilled into (:
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: skilled b me
Real-life name/nickname: james
Describe yourself in one word: driven

What made you start playing runescape: friend told me about and i wanted to check it out and have been addicted ever since
Favorite Movie: v for vendetta
Occupation: student , studying Electrical and electronic engineering technology
Other language(s): nil
Hobbies/talents: watching loads of movies , hanging with friends , swimming , tennis, and probly loads more but cant think atm >.<

on another note i am happy to now be part of surreal and look forwards to making loads of new friends if anyone want to know anything else just ask =]
Hey james. nice to meet you. V for vendetta is a good movie smile
JAAAAAAAAMESSS <3

So glad you and dat lvl 3 nub joined Yahoo I'm sure everyone in this clan will love having you around! Such a friendly community (hence why I keep making all my old GS friends join Tongue)
(2012-06-21 20:31:13)skilled_b_me Wrote:  Occupation: student , studying Electrical and electronic engineering technology

:O EE, I'm CmpE right now... practically the same thing.

Anyways welcome ^.^
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Hi James WubGrin
Welcome to Surreal, James! Enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions. smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
thanks for all the nice comments guys !! smile
Hello and welcome
Already talked to you a bit at the clan chat
Hello James and a warm welcome to Clan Surreal. It's nice to have you with us. smile

It's good to hear that you are "driven". I am "driven" too. "Driven around the bend!" Grin
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Hi James, Just joined not long ago, I love it here (so far) giggles smile
[Image: south-gal79.png]
~Life is 10% how make it, 90% how we take it.~