wat up dawg(:
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name:iSuddenDeath
Real-life name/nickname:Matt
Describe yourself in one wordTonguelectrum

What got you started playing Runescape?:I was supremely bored.
Favorite MovieLolaw Abiding Citizen
Occupation: I clean dishes at a bar. fail. oh and i play guitar at my bands concerts for extra money.
Other language(s): Spanish
Hobbies/talents: I am a professional guitarist.
Welcome to our clan Matt! smile

Law Abiding Citizen is an awesome movie - I definately agree with you on that one. A professional guitarist too hey? I'm jealous! I've been playing guitar on and off for a few years but I've always been pretty mediocre at it.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
welcome man smile!
have a good time here

Hiya Matt and welcome to Surreal Biggrin
Hey there mate, welcome to Surreal Biggrin
Btw, someone recommended Law Abiding Citizen to me and I've yet to see it, I should definately have a look Wink
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Wow thanks guys, i was debating whether i should be in this clan or not because of the
applications being closed. >. a surrealist. Thanks for the warm welcome, I look forward to becoming part of the clan someday. :p
(2010-11-05 03:09:56)Tay Wrote:  Welcome to our clan Matt! smile

Law Abiding Citizen is an awesome movie - I definately agree with you on that one. A professional guitarist too hey? I'm jealous! I've been playing guitar on and off for a few years but I've always been pretty mediocre at it.

I'm also a ninja in my free time, but only after washing dishes. "the prun fingered ninja"
[Image: hello2u.gif]

Welcome to Surreal Bye