Dungeoneering Binds
Thread Closed 

I haven't trained dung in quite sometime, so I'd just like a bit of a refresher to make sure I've got the correct binds. I'm currently 92 Attack and 92 Defence with 90 Dungeoneering, therefore I have 2 bind slots available (plus ammunition).

What should I be binding, for my main weapon, 2nd bind and ammunition slot? I currently have a SSH, it this worth keeping? I've heard I'd be better off with a Prom Platebody?

EDIT: Also, which is the best world to find a team at my level?
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Most people tend to lean towards a shadow silk hood, however the platebody is a much easier bind to work with these days. The platebody should do you well after you've gotten used to it. Your main weapon should be a 2h of some sort (the highest you can use preferably). And for your ammunition bind you'll want to get yourself a csb. Arrows are only a useful bind if you bind a hexhunter (which I would recommend against at your level). A lot of teams already have hexes, because they are so common these days. That being said the thing they do not have and are searching for is someone with a csb.

Those binds are adequate for what you need at this time, though when beta releases into live you may need to adjust them.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Perfect. Thanks for your help :>
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
What is a "csb"? Blush2
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

(2012-07-10 04:30:41)old_jon Wrote:  What is a "csb"? Blush2

Celestial Surgebox. It's an item that, when bound, counts as your ammo bind.

It can be used to store the runes for certain combat spells, meaning you can take out warriors etc in floors easily without having to make the runes for it.
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
Quote:Posted by Fear - 2 minutes ago

(Today 01:30 PM)old_jon Wrote: What is a "csb"?

Celestial Surgebox. It's an item that, when bound, counts as your ammo bind.

It can be used to store the runes for certain combat spells, meaning you can take out warriors etc in floors easily without having to make the runes for it.

Thank you, kind sir. Wub
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

The ideal binds are:

Primal 2h > Primal Battleaxe > Prom 2h
Primal plate > Prom plate > Hood (Hood is best in floors where you don't path much, though)
Saggi (p) arrows (with hex only) > CSB
(2012-07-10 23:17:27)Meredith Wrote:  The ideal binds are:

Primal 2h > Primal Battleaxe > Prom 2h
Primal plate > Prom plate > Hood (Hood is best in floors where you don't path much, though)
Saggi (p) arrows (with hex only) > CSB

Pretty sure Gorg plate > hood as well in case you don't have the def for prom. But yeah that's pretty much correct. Though this is subject to changing greatly once EoC hits live.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
I have prom 2h and hood binded as well as cosmics binded.. but I am planning on swapping out the hood for a plate and cosmics for csb
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
Got all my binds sorted. Prom 2h + Prom Plate + Celestial Surgebox (with 225 Surge spells) :>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a dungeoneering party/partner Exciled 9 6,928 2014-01-20 19:02:06
Last Post: Rufus010
  Dungeoneering team Linspire 0 2,018 2013-07-31 13:20:06
Last Post: Linspire
  Dungeoneering Weekend Bug 6 5,004 2012-12-14 17:47:39
Last Post: Smith
  eoc dungeoneering binds Dave 13 9,099 2012-11-22 20:58:35
Last Post: Gohankuten
  Dungeoneering XP & Gravestones AlchemyHawk 5 4,371 2012-11-15 23:30:12
Last Post: Bug