Randoms
Thread Closed 

Speech bubble 
While at the Runespan just siphoning away at some nodes me and some fellow players who have been playing for quite some time brought up a good topic.

What ever happened to the old randoms?

What ever happened to the days of the evil chicken? The Strange Plant? Those evil vines that would attack you and the nature spirit? Your hatchet falling off? The days when AFK was against the rules and if you didn't respond to the random in time it would result in you getting attacked. I miss when I use to woodcut and watch bots die from randoms or their hatchet would fall off and they would try to chop the tree down with the handle. I think some of these randoms need to come back out to stop some of the bots!
I'm still here!
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
I am glad they are gone tbh. smile
@Random Dandy@ is causing enough trouble as it is.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

LL
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
They got rid of them mostly because they were unpopular, and didn't fit into the "mystery box" reward system that the current ones have very well.

That said, I always thought they were some of the more interesting ones, actually having to fight stuff off once in a while while skilling was a nice break from the monotony.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Because too many kids complained that they died, and heaven forbid if you die in a game. This also goes along with the wildy ditch and gravestones.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Yeah, you only have 10 minutes to get your stuff back.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
I think they should bring them back, they were fun.

Yeah, you died sometimes but what would the game be if you didn't die occasionally? Plus, it's a great way to stop the bots for a while and it's funny to watch them get killed by some random they didn't respond too and I'm sure they could put the mystery box as the prize in there somehow.
[Image: rawries.png]
Yea why not give you a mystery box prize for talking to them? If you also went the route of killing them they could make it so they drop a mystery box as well
Totally forgot about those. Yes I miss those. Thought it was funny to see bots die haha