Hi!
Thread Closed 

Hey everybody, I'm Rob. I was looking for a laid back skilling clan to join, but I stumbled upon Surreal instead, and am now working towards a great total level to join. Thanks for the motivation.

Runescape Name: Oh Emarosa
Real-life name/nickname: Rob.
Describe yourself in one word: Easy-going.

What made you start playing runescape: Seeing it on miniclip.com like 6-7 years ago.. haha.
Favorite Movie: Too many, honestly.
Other language(s): None.
Hobbies/talents: I enjoy music, alot.
HAHA omg I found RS on miniclip too. Oh the memories.

Anyways welcome to the forums.
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Is it weird that I found out about miniclip from Runescape? Tongue
Welcome to the forums Biggrin
Welcome to the forums :-) I am also trying to gain those oh so lovely total levels to join the clan I been around for about a week or so and couldnt be happyer with the community. So I hope you enjoy the clan chat and ts and other channels as much as I do.
If you dont mind my asking whats your current total and I was wondering if its close to similar if youd like to race to a spot in the clan :-)
Quote:Describe yourself in one word: Easy-going.
That's two words! Tongue
Haha jokes.

Welcome to Surreal, Rob. smile
Glad to see the clan is motivating you, good luck on the requirements. ^^
My friend found out about RS through miniclip and then told me, so I suppose indirectly miniclip brought me to RS as well.

Glad to have you around, Rob, enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions! smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Hi Rob and welcome to Surreal, good luck reaching the requirements! Biggrin feel free to join our IRC channel #surreal or our clan chat in game "surreal" to get to know us better smile
Welcome to Surreal, hope you reach the reqs soon we'd love to have ya. Always nice to meet new people smile If you ever want anyone to skill with send me a msg I'll be glad to tag along if I am around
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Wtf is mini-clip? Oh Welcome and stuff.
[Image: Srl_Deadly.png]

[Image: dick.png]