Mr Skeazy - Making skilling easy
Thread Closed 

Hello!

I'm doing this a little bit backwards since I've already gone through the application and I'm now a trial member, but I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Thiago, but you can call me Thi (pronounced 'chi' as in the Chinese life force). I currently live in Brazil but I have lived in the United States for almost 10 years. Coincidentally that is also the approximate time that I have played RuneScape. I work as an IT Tech both on call and in a call center. I'm studying to become a programmer. I like to chat and I will be frequently in the TeamSpeak if anyone ever wants to talk. My number one goal in RuneScape is to achieve 99 in every skill. I plan on starting a youtube series documenting my progress. (www.youtube.com/user/MrSkeazy pay no attention to those old League of Legends videos).

From the few people I have already met (Meg, Mr. Schlong, Chris, Raul) I'd like to say an official hello. People say you have only 7 seconds to make your first impression, and I want to let you guys know your first impression leads me to believe that I will really like it here.

I also like to put a face to a name so I took the liberty of uploading a picture of myself as my avatar.

P.S. : My RuneScape display name is Elmo is Her at the moment (lost a bet, friend chose this name for me). I will be changing it to Mr Skeazy on the 28th once I am allowed.

~Skeazinator
[Image: glX0K.jpg]
LMFAO I just about spat my coffee over my keyboard @ Mr Schlong! Dick is gonna love that I just know it LOL

Was awesome chatting to you on TS and thieving with you today, I know you'll fit in just great with us Biggrin
Mr Schlong LOL! Looks like I'll probably meet you on TS sometime, I'm a frequent there! Nice to see an intro from you, Thiago - lookin' forward to having a chat with you soon. Very cool intro Biggrin
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Thanks guys! Glad you like Dick's new nickname Wink

I'll definetally see you around Jordan, although you Australian folk are about 15 hours ahead of me!
[Image: glX0K.jpg]
Welcome Thi. I might come on TS every now and then but with my schedule these days who knows. Anyways, welcome to the forums smile
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Welcome to Surreal, Thi! Sounds like you and Dick will get along just fine, and that's a good thing smile

Let us know if you have any questions!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Welcome Thi! smile I got to say that the first impression was great, you came to Surreal clan chat as guest and wanted to get know people. That was great. Enjoy your stay! smile
Mr. Schlong... I like it. I think we have learned that there is no end to the amount of jokes we can make with my name. smile Pleasure to have you with us Chi.
[Image: Srl_Deadly.png]

[Image: dick.png]

Welcome to the forums and gl on becoming a full member (:
Hello Thi (pronounced Chi) and welcome to our clan! Bye

It's very nice having you with us, just for the fact that you're keeping Meg in the thieving business. Grin

Mr Schlong, no doubt, is Rich/Dick. I like how you did that.

I too thought it a great idea to put a face to a name so like you my avatar is exactly how I look... Grin

Good luck with your path to full membership. I can tell it's going to be great having you around. Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skilling Hard, bros. :) Skill Hard 13 6,152 2011-07-10 19:18:19
Last Post: Mikuri