[Complete] My Application [Expires 14th October 2012]

RuneScape
*RuneScape Name:Chris J Y
*Total level:2103
*Location or Timezone: England or GMT
IRC Nickname:normally Chris J Y

General Information
*What's your favorite thing to do in RuneScape?:i enjoy woodcutting alot
*Why are you applying?:i am looking for a good friendly clan with some events as i always enjoy clan events and competetions
*How can you contribute to Surreal?:i will be as active as i possible can, attend all of the clan events, join the competitions and hit the clan resource cap every week

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:
the first clan i was in was in 2004 called the power of many, another skilling clan, i was there for a very long time i left around 2007/08 due to personal reasons, my head was a complete mess due to real life issues and i had to sort it out before it was to late so i left pretty much everything gaming/life.

about 6 months later after i had screwed my head back on and wanted to rejoin to my sadness i found that some kind of huge drama happened while i was gone and the clan was no longer running, i later found out that pretty much everyone had made another clan called dawn circle so i joined that. some time in 2009/2010 the clan website got hacked most of the key members had already gone in active anyway so the clan simple died after that.

not long after that i took a break from the game due to being really busy in real life i carried on paying for membership as i always did plan to go back, sadly during my in-activeness my account was hacked. due to the fact that my email was not connected to the account i had no idea until i tried to log back in a few months down the line to find my password was changed, when i finally got it recovered everything was gone, after that i decided to just quit completely.

now on to present day August 2012 i decided to have a look to see how much in the game has changed mid way through September i decided to join another skilling clan Domination, while everyone there was friendly enough they wasn't very clan like had no events, no external forums their internal forums were dead and they struggle each week to get people to help out at the clan citadel. not quite what i was looking for so i left a few days ago.

Now i want to join this clan because it has everything i am looking for and one of the only people i know from dawn circle/the power of man who still plays is in the clan.

after re reading that i realize i may have monologued a bit Shok sorry.

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules, do my best to maintain activity and fulfill the requirements of my two week trial. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No]
Yes

Other comments:i think ive said enough in the clan section haha, guess i could say my current goal which is 99 firemaking should have that by tuesday.
Good luck & welcome
"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

[Image: annie_league_of_legends_signature_by_chi...4ylyti.png]

[Image: L7adChF.png]

You tell wonderful stories. :p
[Image: Srl_Deadly.png]

[Image: dick.png]

[Image: prov-pending.png]

Hold up there, we won't be long!
Your application has been marked as 'Pending' by a staff member. Steady there, it does not mean that you haven't been accepted - we are just going to look into your application a little bit more to see if you're the right kind of person for Surreal.

So, what do I do now?
Unless a staff member asks for some general information about your clan history, we will not require you to do much at all. Just sit back, relax and we'll take care of the business within 48 hours! We apologise for the delay with your application, we understand your time is important and we'll get this sorted ASAP!

We've marked your application as pending as you are still currently on Pack of Wolves memberlist and as we do not allow multiclanning in Surreal we need you to be removed.
If you are no longer a member of this clan and would like to be removed please let us know and either yourself or @Downfall can remove you from the memberlist.

Thanks for your patience,
The Surreal Staff Team
oh yes pack of wolves, not actually a clan but never mind, pack of wolves was created by a friend of mine as a way to see how he ranked up against his friends, looking at the last updated date of 2010 looks like he hasn't used it in a while. so i have no problem in being removed from it. as i have tried and failed to get my name removed it would be fantastic if downfall could remove me.

thank you very much
Great, I'll get on to Jordan to remove you from the memberlist smile

[Image: prov-accepted.png]

Congratulations!
Welcome to Surreal! You're just beginning your stay here, so let us get some information out to you and the fun can begin!

Remember that you're now part of a two week trial, and there are things you've gotta do before you can stay beyond those two weeks! Firstly, you'd want to be ranked in the 'Surreal' Clan Chat - simply join as a Guest and ask any member of staff to invite you.

For information on what you have to do to stay here, consult the following link: [More information]

Weekly events
All of our weekly events are stored in this forum, please check them weekly for ways to gain activity points. New events are released each week on a Saturday or Sunday. Attending all events isn't compulsory, but we'd love it if you could!

[Image: ikiEO.png]

Skill Week Championship
Every two weeks, we hold a SWC competition which you must sign up for before it happens. SWC is basically a skill week competition, which we choose a skill and compete against each other in.

+ Our SWC tracker
+ Sign ups forum

Surreal's Citadel
Right now, you are probably a fresh member on our clan chat, so it will be a week before you can contribute to our Citadel. But when you can, visits to it as well as resource capping is very much appreciated, but not compulsory.

+ Resource Cap Reward Thread
+ Weekly Citadel Report

Further Information
If you're looking for further information, please check out our main website here or our information board here. Additionally, you can consult the Provisional Home forum at the top of the board!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Zaxynx Application Zaxynx 2 1,990 2022-07-04 18:24:37
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Durah Application Durah 4 1,978 2022-02-04 00:21:24
  accepted! Pragnos Application Pragnos 1 1,438 2021-10-31 17:41:09
  accepted! dunder miffl Application dunder 1 1,269 2021-10-17 19:43:43
  accepted! leyock Application leyock 1 2,032 2021-08-07 00:01:01