[Complete] Velits - Application [Expires 9th November]

RuneScape
*RuneScape Name: Velits
*Total level: 2026
*Location or Timezone: GMT+1
IRC Nickname: Velits-Tim

General Information
*What's your favorite thing to do in RuneScape?: Slayer and I like AFK skills
*Why are you applying?: I felt like I wantted to join a new clan. Since I want to max out some time now I thought a skilling clan would be very supportive. Also I want to be in a community again.
*How can you contribute to Surreal?: I think I can be a helpful member. I'm also a person who is up for a chat and stuff smile

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:
Poison
Collision
Dragonwood
T0
Exalt
Tflegens (friend community now)

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules, do my best to maintain activity and fulfill the requirements of my two week trial. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No]
Yes, ofcourse smile
Other comments:
[Image: accepted.jpg]

My trial has begun — what now?
Congratulations on being approved into step two of our application process! It is now up to you to attend two events, so you can move on to step three. The center of our clan is the HUB, which displays plenty of useful links and information about Surreal. Check it out by pressing the orange HUB button at the top left of the forums.

[Image: 1dx9b]

FAQ
So I'm a trial member, how do I attend two events?

Be sure to check our Weekly Events Overview, where you will be able to see what events are held each week. If the forum contains no events, we have not posted the weekly events yet. We generally post new events each Monday, and there are about five per week in total.

What counts as an event towards step three?

In-game events, skill week competitions, and completing your citadel resource cap all count as 1 event each towards step three.

Do I have to wait 2 weeks to complete my trial?

Nope! Simply attend two events, and you are free to apply for trial completion.

More information
Click here for more information about our trial process.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Zaxynx Application Zaxynx 2 1,939 2022-07-04 18:24:37
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Durah Application Durah 4 1,942 2022-02-04 00:21:24
  accepted! Pragnos Application Pragnos 1 1,414 2021-10-31 17:41:09
  accepted! dunder miffl Application dunder 1 1,249 2021-10-17 19:43:43
  accepted! leyock Application leyock 1 2,011 2021-08-07 00:01:01