Swiftkit
Thread Closed 

I have also been using SK since it was SwiftSwitch smile

Found it very useful!

Also, I noticed that the word 'swiftkit' is not censored in RuneScape, so I don't think they recommend *against* using it, so long as you're cautious!
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

Ive used it for like the 1st 3 years I've played Scape but finally got away from it and downloaded the Client and just been using mIRC and if i need something ill just hop over to tip.it to calc things or just use Runescript but ill never go back to the Swiftkit IRC everrrrrrrrrr xD
Haven't used since HD and fullscreen have been out. I prefer to use the Runescape.exe download thing as it looks much "cleaner".

Although it is really useful to use as it has quick access to many features, and I used it many times before stopping.
(2010-11-10 15:25:11)Bug Wrote:  Been using it since it was SwiftSwitch myself and never had any problems. I played without it for like a month once and almost died so yeah, can't live without it Tongue

+1

Been using it for like 3 years now and i cant play runescape without it

With it i can check my progress easily, check guides from zybez for quests, prices, do calcs

Extremely helpful.
Use to use it now i don't :s

Didnt feel... right :o

I use the RuneScape client Biggrin
Saw this topic so downloaded it again and finally found out how to hide/show the side and bottom bars Biggrin it's pretty much playing with the Runescape Client with all the accessories there when needed. Biggrin
(2010-11-11 14:05:37)L i l Wrote:  Saw this topic so downloaded it again and finally found out how to hide/show the side and bottom bars Biggrin it's pretty much playing with the Runescape Client with all the accessories there when needed. Biggrin

Haha that's what I like to see mate Tongue it's the best
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Swiftkit Hacked Exbajalator 31 22,243 2013-11-07 18:57:13
Last Post: Jonathan