[Complete] I'm back [Expires 16th November]

Runescape Name: Kniight Lost
Real-life name/nickname: Nicholas
Describe yourself in one word: Shy

What made you start playing runescape: Friends
Favorite Movie: Lots
Other language(s): German, English, Portuguese
Hobbies/talents: Lazy

Hey everyone I'm back. Took some time off but I felt something was missing so I decided to come back to runescape, but it wouldn't be complete without Surreal, am I right?

Decided to take things really slow this time so I can finally max since I'm only 70 levels away.

I think it is all smile

Any questions feel free to ask

edit: Also thanks Jordan for accepting me back smile
<3 Welcome back
[Image: accepted.jpg]

My trial has begun — what now?
Congratulations on being approved into step two of our application process! It is now up to you to attend two events, so you can move on to step three. The center of our clan is the HUB, which displays plenty of useful links and information about Surreal. Check it out by pressing the orange HUB button at the top left of the forums.

[Image: 1dx9b]

FAQ
So I'm a trial member, how do I attend two events?

Be sure to check our Weekly Events Overview, where you will be able to see what events are held each week. If the forum contains no events, we have not posted the weekly events yet. We generally post new events each Monday, and there are about five per week in total.

What counts as an event towards step three?

In-game events, skill week competitions, and completing your citadel resource cap all count as 1 event each towards step three.

Do I have to wait 2 weeks to complete my trial?

Nope! Simply attend two events, and you are free to apply for trial completion.

More information
Click here for more information about our trial process.
Welcome back. smile
[Image: Srl_Deadly.png]

[Image: dick.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Im back :D Gold_Trustee 1 1,533 2017-04-10 02:56:05
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Making a come-back and requesting my old rank back Morfonious 5 2,722 2017-02-20 07:16:09
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Successful! Lisete's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] Lisete 1 1,963 2015-04-27 04:01:57
Last Post: Hayden
  Successful! Hope Dolphin's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] hopedolphin 1 1,834 2015-04-27 04:01:57
  Successful! Jawd's App [Expires March 18 2015] Jordan 1 1,707 2015-03-04 13:28:40