Huey!
Thread Closed 

Hello all! smile My name is Huey, but the official Twitter account knows me as @SuperDoubleSlap. I've been in Surreal a while ago, but I quit RuneScape. Now, I shall try to make an actual effort to come back and play! I won't be officially joining the clan though, as with school playing might be far inbetween. I shall stay active on the forums though!

Thanks!

~Huey
Welcome to Surreal, Huey! Looking forward to seeing you around the forums and maybe seeing an app from you eventually! Let us know if you have any questions smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Welcome back to Runescape and to Surreal Forums!
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Hiya Huey, welcome! Biggrin
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
hi Welcome to Surreal smile
[Image: south-gal79.png]
~Life is 10% how make it, 90% how we take it.~
Great to see that you registered on the forums Biggrin I'm the guy running the Twitter Tongue Welcome to Surreal!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome (:

I would link my Twitter too but people will read 5 of my tweets, be offended, kick me from clan, then slander me when I'm gone.

Biggrin
Welcome to Surreal smile
(2012-11-03 04:06:49)Evaluate Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal, Huey! Looking forward to seeing you around the forums and maybe seeing an app from you eventually! Let us know if you have any questions smile

There might be an app from me eventually. Thanks. smile

(2012-11-03 04:34:48)Heather Wrote:  Welcome back to Runescape and to Surreal Forums!

Thanks! <3

(2012-11-03 04:52:59)Tayze Wrote:  Hiya Huey, welcome! Biggrin

Thank you friend!

(2012-11-03 08:49:45)Downfall Wrote:  Great to see that you registered on the forums Biggrin I'm the guy running the Twitter Tongue Welcome to Surreal!

Ah, Jordan I presume? Tongue

(2012-11-03 09:43:13)RickySwift Wrote:  Welcome (:

I would link my Twitter too but people will read 5 of my tweets, be offended, kick me from clan, then slander me when I'm gone.

Biggrin

Haha. xD Well, I post some things that might offenend some people, but that's far and long inbetween.

(2012-11-03 10:07:13)Eissoj Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal smile

Thank you. smile
hater -.-
[Image: south-gal79.png]
~Life is 10% how make it, 90% how we take it.~