Hi there
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Dr Peter
Real-life name/nickname: Peter Shok
Describe yourself in one word: Distractable

What made you start playing runescape: When I was in primary school, all of my friends went through this phase of playing java games on a website called Miniclip. Eventually we found RS and while most either disliked it, or stopped playing after a while, I became instantly hooked.
Favorite Movie: 21 Jump Street I guess... there's just too many.
Occupation: In my first year of studying Medicine at University
Other language(s): None currently, as I forgot almost everything the instant I finished school
Hobbies/talents: I read a lot of books, usually at least one per week if not more. At least 90% are fantasy books, but I can occasionally be talked into trying other books by friends' recommendations. Other than that, I just chill out in my apartment and fail to do anything productive.
Welcome to Surreal Hope you enjoy your stay =)
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
I have a feeling I know you. If you're the Peter from SE then I do. Tongue

Anyway, welcome to the forums and make yourself at home. If you need anything feel free to ask. smile
Welcome to Surreal Peter, hope you enjoy it here - we don't have a resident Dr. yet so we'll know who to come to with our ailments now Tongue
Welcome Peter Biggrin
Yeh, I was in SE for a few months so that'd probably be it. Wink
welcome to surreal, im sure you will enjoy it here.
[Image: ot3fNDv.png]
Hello Peter and welcome to Surreal. It's nice to have yo with us. smile

I enjoyed your introduction and especially the reference to you being "distractable", a wonderful quality that should help you to fit in here, very well indeed. Grin

Did you ever try that miniclip game robotwars or whatever that was?
That was what I was playing before Runescape caught my eye. Wink
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Welcome to Surreal, Peter! Enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions! smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Welcome to Surreal smile