hello hello
Thread Closed 

hey everyone my names walter, ive been playing rs for a long time since i was ten with breaks for a few years at a time... im 20 now. I was formally a warring clan member, clans in order from first to moost recent. koh(knights of honor) god (godclan) and most recent the well known triforce. I was actually a warring leader and gained ownership of koh after having it passed down. Under me and kestnut we merged with god to make a damn good clan then eventually merged with triforce giving them 140+ members. but now days i skill my butt off. any questions, want to skill with me, need help with some money making tips or assist with any of my skills pm me torobull2 and let me know you are from here.
Hi Walter and welcome to Surreal, hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions feel free to ask Biggrin
Hi Walter, welcome Biggrin
Hello Walter. Nice to meet you.

Runescape has certainly been in your life for a while! Glad to see you're still sticking around.

The name Kestnut rings a bell with me! I think someone I used to know from another clan (The Power of Many?) many moons ago.
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Welcome to Surreal, Walter! Enjoy your stay! smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
HI Walter Welcome to Surreal smile
[Image: south-gal79.png]
~Life is 10% how make it, 90% how we take it.~