Quote:
Previous intro (Click to View)

Runescape Name: SRL Dieter
Real-life name/nickname: Dieter (real)
Describe yourself in one word: Busy

What got you started playing Runescape?: My friends, 2003
Favourite Movie: RocknRolla
Other language(s): English, Dutch, French, German & Gibberish
Hobbies/talents: I can talk like noone else.

As extra work I work as a host in the nationall concert hall at the vip section.

I hope to enjoy RS like before without being addicted and just have fun with all of you.
Hey Dieter, I've got the chance to speak to you a little bit already and you seem like a very nice person. I look forward to talking with you more in future instances! Seems you've been playing for quite a long time, I wish I dated back that long in Runescape... It's always nice to have more people looking after kids, people like you will be raising our future generations, so I find that awesome! Keep up the great skilling and I hope to see you more in the future.

Make yourself right at home here and as always, if you need anything, feel free to contact any of our staff.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
A picture of me.
Dieter is such an awesome name, how do you pronounce it?
D - ter, D like in D -Day and ter as in 'terrestrial' :p
I've always been curious as to how you pronounce your name, we had an actor on an aussie tv show a few years back who's name was Dieter Brummer and now I know that I was pronouncing it incorrectly lol

Nice to meet you Dieter and welcome to Surreal Biggrin
Maybe i'll try to install ventrilo soon, or TS if you choose to change (I prefer TS)

Added a picture in spoiler as well in 3th post, to know what you are dealing with smile
Hi there Dieter! I've already spoken to you briefly in the Clan chat a couple of times and you seem like a really nice guy. It's great to see you've posted a Provisional application too. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here at Surreal! smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Well well well.... Welcome to surreal! Have fun here
Welcome to Surreal, have fun Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  introducing me monarchy edition monarchyrs 8 4,200 2014-08-28 12:14:35
Last Post: Jayce
  Introducing: Tarnu! Tarnu 10 5,722 2014-04-17 14:46:11
Last Post: Liz
  Introducing myself Kcaterina 19 8,896 2013-11-30 18:42:44
Last Post: Jonathan
  Introducing Bag O Milk Bag O Milk 11 6,465 2013-11-09 07:27:43
Last Post: Tay