DG Help
Thread Closed 

It's the same weapon as 2h, just a stab version, so I guess really it shouldn't be too much different, though I've noticed everything seems to be weak to slash/crush instead of stab.
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
(2012-12-13 11:54:04)Dr Peter Wrote:  
(2012-12-13 09:43:19)Angus Wrote:  I haven't seen anyone using a spear as of yet, so stick with the 2h smile

In two resets, I haven't even world gorger (55 prestige at the moment) while doing mainly 54/55 warpeds as I find the people in them slightly better (and normally maxed). I suspect part of the spear issue is that very few people have even received them.

I've heard that there's a bug with world gorger and he has been MIA since the dungeon update.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
(2012-12-13 14:39:43)Angus Wrote:  It's the same weapon as 2h, just a stab version, so I guess really it shouldn't be too much different, though I've noticed everything seems to be weak to slash/crush instead of stab.

The maul/2h are exactly the same in terms of stats. The spear has a faster attack speed with less damage, and pretty much balances with the others in terms of auto attack/momentum dps. What I don't know is how any of this is affected by abilities or monster weaknesses or any other factors that might weigh in on the decision. Pretty much all I have to go on is that I have seen people saying spear>2h.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
(2012-12-13 19:03:27)Gohankuten Wrote:  
(2012-12-13 11:54:04)Dr Peter Wrote:  
(2012-12-13 09:43:19)Angus Wrote:  I haven't seen anyone using a spear as of yet, so stick with the 2h smile

In two resets, I haven't even world gorger (55 prestige at the moment) while doing mainly 54/55 warpeds as I find the people in them slightly better (and normally maxed). I suspect part of the spear issue is that very few people have even received them.

I've heard that there's a bug with world gorger and he has been MIA since the dungeon update.

Got World Gorger on my first floor after hitting 107 and it dropped a Primal Spear.
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
The thing is that the spear and 2h are the same stats, it just comes down to weaknesses and most things in the dg are weak to either crush or slash, not too many weak to stab. so naturally the 2h is a better weapon as it is slashing
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
(2012-12-31 00:27:07)Angus Wrote:  The thing is that the spear and 2h are the same stats, it just comes down to weaknesses and most things in the dg are weak to either crush or slash, not too many weak to stab. so naturally the 2h is a better weapon as it is slashing

Ik, didn't bind it, just saying that you can obtain it as a drop again. xD
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]