Dungeoneering Weekend
Thread Closed 

I think this fits best here but if not feel free to move it where it belongs.

I will be dg'ing all weekend for the bonus experience and am welcoming anyone who wants to dg to send me a pm or catch me in the chat and just let me know and soon as I finish whatever floor I am on we can join a party together. Feel free to just get my attention and if I am not already in a 5:5 team I will go dg with you, so long as we have floors in common.

I am level 86 dg and will be getting as many levels as possible during the weekend, I have most floors open atm and am going to be rushing some as well so I can reset during the weekend.

Whenever I am online I will be dg'ing except a quick dailies run, I am skipping pop to do as much dg as possible.

Personally I want at the very least 90 dg before the weekend ends but I would LOVE to get 95+ if I can.

See you at the dungeons!
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
I should be 93-94 dung by bonus weekend and will too be dunging all weekend will dung if I see you on Biggrin
I think almost everyone will be dungeoneering haha, I will be too so of course you can grab if I am on.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Will def be on so give me a shout
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
id love to dg with you this weekend add me in game - deathwilcome - current dg lvl 85
(2012-12-13 14:01:39)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  I think almost everyone will be dungeoneering haha

Probably but hardly anyone has me added since I haven't been in the clan for so long, gotta get my name out there :p
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
This weekend?

nvm, its starting in a few houres
[Image: unled1bqq.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double XP weekend portables locations Neurojunkie 1 2,457 2017-09-14 18:55:23
Last Post: JeliBelski
  Double XP Weekend Jerome 10 6,850 2017-05-23 14:04:17
Last Post: Kakerrot
  Double XP Weekend (Announced) PiXeYstyx 13 8,771 2017-02-13 10:51:06