[Not needed anymore]
Thread Closed 

I'm wondering what is a good method for training craft. I'm not looking for the most xp/hr persay but the most efficient way to train crafting without having to do any minigames or anything and also nothing that'll take me too long to prepare for, I just want to be able to buy the materials and let them sit there for now while I continue skilling. If you know of a thread on another forum with efficient methods for different skills I'd like to read through it if you would link me please.

What I'm wanting to do is between now and the next bonus xp weekend I want to buy as many materials as I can and use them all during the weekend.

Thanks in advance!
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
The loom is ~250k a week, decent free exp. You can also buy battle staffs and stock up on those and use them all at once.
I know the loom but I could only do that once during bxp.

I am going to start saving my bstaves from daily runs, since I get them cheaper that way anyways.

Should I just save bstaves between now and than? What are the best orbs to buy to go with them?
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
water orbs is cheapest/most profitable (if you buy yourself from naff)

I did blue hides, fast and easy. 10gp/exp tough
[Image: unled1bqq.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beach Tokens Needed For 'Emperor/Empress of the Sandcastle' title Lady Spyra 0 3,041 2016-08-21 22:38:31
Last Post: Lady Spyra
Big Plus URGENT Team zamorak PYP replacement needed. Clifford 12 8,249 2011-07-17 07:20:42
Last Post: Shay
  Answered Advice needed Dallar 3 3,584 2011-04-17 22:30:55
Last Post: ReturnFate